Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 117 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 10898
  1. #1161
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    78
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by bladehu2
    New menubar buttons without text. Credit goes to Vaterix for icons and idea
    In zip file you can find the menuicons2_11 bmp's, feel free to use.

    does any one know how i can get this topbar ?

  2. #1162
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by Valorster
    INFO
    Hello everyone,
    Early we was used BMP format for our skins. But it required too much memory consumption. Now we are using the proprietary format with compression. In the nearest future the program will no longer be able to load the skins with BMP.
    Therefore we want to present for you - our internally utility for creating the bitmaps in compressed format:
    Example:
    png2skin.exe SliderBar.png c:\skins\vp_bkg_now 8 RLE
    png2skin.exe -AlarmBtn-8-8.png c:\skins\vp_bkg_now 8 RLE
    It is distributed AS IS, without our guarantees and our support.
    Sources of the skins (on PNG format) here:
    Its condition corresponds to Beta 2 of Update 1.
    Hi Valorster

    Can you give us the link to the webpage?

    Ta

  3. #1163
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    77
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    Heres an update of wat im currently doing.. @ d mo. 2 screenshot of wat I've achieved & 1 4 d proposed finished product

    Im in d process of editing d 2 mini softkeys located @ d left and right, but encountering a prob where both shows double images..

    EDIT: I need help in resizing all small softkeys icon to 80x80 & also d 2 icons "Launcher" & "Contacts", change it 2 look similar like "Finished Product" screenshot.
    Hi H.Inez

    I like 'Finished product.jpg' the best. But I am wondering if you can create a version with transparent background and also without the horizontal scroll bar. I think if all 4 icons at the bottom align with the rest of icons on top is great. But if they were smaller, I think they will look great as well. Hope you can share it with it is done. Thanks!

  4. #1164
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian


    New Analogue Clock:

    "Porsche Clock"


  5. #1165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    421
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Hi guys...Is possible to remove spb shell from auto start?

  6. #1166
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by peto223
    here u have android clock widget
    rename file from va_battery_now.dat.zip to va_batery_now.dat
    can u give some tutorial how to change it,sorry for asking im newbie in moding..+1 to u for sharing

  7. #1167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by ozziemozzie
    Good image, LuqmanHakeem!
    Here's my version:

    "Rolex Clock"
    niceeee....thanks mate...+1

  8. #1168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsy
    Hi H.Inez

    I like 'Finished product.jpg' the best. But I am wondering if you can create a version with transparent background and also without the horizontal scroll bar. I think if all 4 icons at the bottom align with the rest of icons on top is great. But if they were smaller, I think they will look great as well. Hope you can share it with it is done. Thanks!
    @ d moment.. im workin on fixin d bottom icons. Once im done wif dat, den i can concentrate on editing the scrollbar

  9. #1169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by spinkol
    Hi guys...Is possible to remove spb shell from auto start?
    Its possible, by exiting spb shell b4 rebooting phone

  10. #1170
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    Heres an update of wat im currently doing.. @ d mo. 2 screenshot of wat I've achieved & 1 4 d proposed finished product

    Im in d process of editing d 2 mini softkeys located @ d left and right, but encountering a prob where both shows double images..

    EDIT: I need help in resizing all small softkeys icon to 80x80 & also d 2 icons "Launcher" & "Contacts", change it 2 look similar like "Finished Product" screenshot.
    share file please...


 
Page 117 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •