Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1084 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 845849841034107410821083108410851086 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,840 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    SPB WP7 ULTIMATE 1.0 for SpbShell by Raakaysh

[img width=800 height=652]http://cellcustomize.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/SPB-WP7-Ultimate-1.0-for-SpbShell-by-Raakaysh.jpg[/img]

Hello Friends,
    After makig you wait for such a long time, here is my SPB WP7 Ultimate 1.0. Like my previous mods for Spb Mobile Shell 3.7, this
    one too is a huge one, featuring about 300 icons. I had many other ideas to make it twice the bigger, but it woud have made it
    sluggish and a great RAM eater. Nevertheless, I hope you will like it. A lot of hard work and time has gone to its making. I have
    tried to make it as good as I could, but there are always chances of bugs that creep stealthily.

There are some things I am still working on, such as enabling the Facebook and Twitter widgets, but since it was getting late, and I have to go outdoors for 15 days, I tried to finish it today any how. Not to mention that I have to take the leave of one day from my college (I am a Lecturer of English Literature) to finish it.

Features

1. BottomBars updated
    2. 6 new Digital Clocks and 5 new Anolog Clocks
    3. 8 New Status Widgets
    4. 3 New Media Widgets
    5. 300 New icons added as the Shortcut link
    6. 4 New boxes
    7. Decreased the size of contact images to put on the Metro Tile
    8. 7 New Bubble Status widgets
    9. Colorful tiles added in the weather Panel

Upload the file here itself or provide a direct link, link removed

Regards,
    Raakaysh

how to get the tiles & put icons on them?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by expinox
    Because the extra-home are extension of Lifestyle and the file set posted by Raakaysh have Professional same Active Model.
    For solve this tap on top right corner, Setting, Active Model and choose Lifestyle instead Professional, now when you go to Games or Internet or ..., you will have also extra home with scrolling and not return to home.
    Of course, you will must repositioning the icons becouse the setting is for Professional ( also in Lifestyle there is something, but many less ).
    Regards.
    Oh, Thanks!! I'll prove it, it will have me a time to put my style in Lifestye, but it will deserve. Thanks, and +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

SPB WP7 ULTIMATE 1.0 for SpbShell by Raakaysh
    It's so beautiful. But my 5530XM couldn't load. Can you edit a light verson?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello friends, just wanted to say you all Good Bye for ever from this Forum. Thank you all for appreciating my work. I think after so much insult, I don't have any moral right to stay here because I am a bloody culprit and I am about to be hanged by the Moral Giants (moderators) of this forum. I want to stay alive and keep working for Spb Shell.

Good bye and apologies for the damage I have done to you by my modding work. Please forgive my heineous crime!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello friends, just wanted to say you all Good Bye for ever from this Forum. Thank you all for appreciating my work. I think after so much insult, I don't have any moral right to saty here because I am a bloody culprit and I am about to be hanged by the Moral Giants (moderators) of this forum. I want to stay alive and keep working for Spb Shell.

Good bye and apologies for the damage I have done to you. Please forgive my heineous crime!!!
    It's a shame, to lose some one like you, all your works are more than fantastic, and I don't know why should someone insult you. And you don't have to apologised unless your crime is to do the greatest mods of SPB Shell. We'll miss you Ismael.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Hello friends, just wanted to say you all Good Bye for ever from this Forum. Thank you all for appreciating my work. I think after so much insult, I don't have any moral right to stay here because I am a bloody culprit and I am about to be hanged by the Moral Giants (moderators) of this forum. I want to stay alive and keep working for Spb Shell.

Good bye and apologies for the damage I have done to you by my modding work. Please forgive my heineous crime!!!
    We are happy and glad that you are here but Forum Rules applies to everyone from Super Moderators to Newbies, from guys with 0 Thanks to guys with 3.000 Thanks. The links to your site were deleted because warez is available there and our Rules don't allow that. Also, you are aware of that as the screenshots attached prove so.

We are not Giant or Moral keepers but we are here so Rules that were established by the owners (and that we moderators fully agree) do apply to all members. So I must say that the only one without a reason is you.

You can still be here and share all the good stuff but we won't allow links to websites that contain warez.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OMG!It's sad to hear this.
    I will go to your website.
    Thanks all what you do,raakaysh!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pfacebook44
    Here is the original belle bottombar.Give +1 if i had helped you.
    Thank you bro... +1 for you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm sorry to hear that. it seems like you have been one of the select few who strive to keep SPB Shell alive....Thank you for all your hard work and dedication and i wish you all the best in life in all you do!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi siddiquee thx man for your help

Page 1084 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 845849841034107410821083108410851086 ... LastLast