Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1047 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 475479479971037104510461047104810491057 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,470 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    Preview of my SPB WP7 Ultimate 1.0

Nice...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    Preview of my SPB WP7 Ultimate 1.0

wow!! nice job here bro. cant wait for this one. +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can it be that the thread is nearing its end.

3 days, no comment.

I think that the incredible work of raakaysh turns this thread into "sleep mode".
    Nearly no one, except him brings one more of their own ideas or work. Including me.
    Everyone is waiting for his next release, because he does such great work.
    I am waiting only on SPB Ultimate 5.0.
    Although raakaysh does good work, it would be nice to see something from others who make their own thoughts.
    If you have good ideas, show them, perhaps raakaysh can include them in his Ultimate Packs.
    Do not get me wrong, I love this thread but he has not earned its name "Modding SPB Mobile Shell" instead of "Waiting for raakaysh work".
    Even if you have only a few widgets that you've done, places them in this thread.
    I think most of you know how it fits into SPB Shell.

Please let this thread not die like that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raklo

3 days, no comment.

I think that the incredible work of raakaysh turns this thread into "sleep mode".
    Nearly no one, except him brings one more of their own ideas or work. Including me.
    Although raakaysh does good work, it would be nice to see something from others who make their own thoughts.
    If you have good ideas, show them, perhaps raakaysh can include them in his Ultimate Packs.
    Do not get me wrong, I love this thread but he has not earned its name "Modding SPB Mobile Shell" instead of "Waiting for raakaysh work".
    Even if you have only a few widgets that you've done, places them in this thread.

Hi Friends,
    Raklo is quite right. There has been almost a drought of productivity/creativity in the field of Spb Mobile Shell Modding for a long time. If not everyone, at least some of you should come forward with your own widgets or work for the Spb Shell. One man can't fulfill all expectations. Please, do not let this thread die. It's not possible without your activity and passion to share what you create. However, I will keep working..............though slow.

In between, here is another preview...
    Hope you like it.

Visit my blog for further updates: http://celcustomize.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raklo

3 days, no comment.

As a junior attorney...i really dont have much time to fiddle with spbshell.. and i would really love to learn more..but for now i am content with using the "minimal kits" of monster92...and with the help of raakaysh and grumbi among others, i at least learned who to make bottom bars..which i change regularly.

I too would be saddened to see this thread die as my n8's UI is beautiful thanks to the hard working modders in this thread..as such.. it may not be much.. but i would like to upload most of the bars i have created as a small contribution to this thread.

Just
    1) rename to the battery widget of choice
    2)replace in others/spbshell.
    3) restart spbshell
    4) add battery widget, edit, change skin to the desired bottom bar
    5) put invisible links over the respective " icons" of the bottom bar

I already have them named BottomBar 1,2,3 etc..for those who use minimal kit

I have uploaded all the docks as a .rar file..... inside you will find separate folders for each dock which are appropriately named to match their contents. The said contents of each folder should include the bottombar.dat file and a preview image

Enjoy!.. and please do not let this thread die..and thank you raakaysh and others for your dedication..it is sincerely appreciated..awaiting your wp7 mod friend!.. rep + to you

P.S. here is a screenshot showing some of my bottom bars

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One More Homescreen Preview

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

cant change the bottom bar with ur docks.. can u explain again wat to do plz

Quote Originally Posted by yonoshiro

As a junior attorney...i really dont have much time to fiddle with spbshell.. and i would really love to learn more..but for now i am content with using the "minimal kits" of monster92...and with the help of raakaysh and grumbi among others, i at least learned who to make bottom bars..which i change regularly.

I too would be saddened to see this thread die as my n8's UI is beautiful thanks to the hard working modders in this thread..as such.. it may not be much.. but i would like to upload most of the bars i have created as a small contribution to this thread.

Just
    1) rename to the battery widget of choice
    2)replace in others/spbshell.
    3) restart spbshell
    4) put invisible links over the respective " icons" of the bottom bar

I already have them named BottomBar 1,2,3 etc..for those who use minimal kit

I have uploaded all the docks as a .rar file..... inside you will find separate folders for each dock which are appropriately named to match their contents. The said contents of each folder should include the bottombar.dat file and a preview image

Enjoy!.. and please do not let this thread die..and thank you raakaysh and others for your dedication..it is sincerely appreciated..awaiting your wp7 mod friend!.. rep + to you

P.S. here is a preview of my current first homescreen with one of my custom bottom bars

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One More Preview

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cricketgirl90
    cant change the bottom bar with ur docks.. can u explain again wat to do plz
    Hey Cricketgirl

Firstly..what mod are you using?

If you are using any mod ..such as minimal kit by monster/bush...you will notice that besides the standard battery widget, when you select the "change skin" option there are other battery widgets named "BottomBar". All you have to do is copy the "BottomBar" .dat file from any of the dock folders i have uploaded, and replace the existing BottomBar dat file in the file path others/SPBShell....

Then, restart spbshell...add battery widget..change skin..and choose the Bottombar which reflects the one you just added..

P.S. depending on where you installed spbshell is where you would add the BottomBar.dat.

For example... i installed spbshell on mass memory..so i put my bottom bar in E:\others\SPBShell

I hope this works for you

PS: i have edited my previous post to contain screenshots of some of the docks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nice work raakaysh. Cant wait for the release! +1

Page 1047 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 475479479971037104510461047104810491057 ... LastLast