Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1021 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 2152192197110111019102010211022102310311071 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by After_Midnight
    Nice work mate!
    glad that ya like

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,

I was thinking about creating two icons following raakaysh's CornerRKS status icons, only for the upper corners. One for the Carousel and one for the Settings, commands that are hidden but still there. Unfortunatelly i don't know how i can conver the .RLE file to something editable with Photoshop. Can anyone help with that? Either tell me how to edit the .RLE file or create those icons that i mentioned if they have the spare time?

Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How do you change/ install icons? Does anybody have good examples of any I can use? And also, are there any nice modern weather homescreen widgets? Examples again please people. Respect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

When you install this spb ultimate edition 4 do have have to delete your old version first no? i have a folder called spbshell with my old shit in there. should i just copy ultimate edition into there yeah? in other words should i just places the new files in this folder too? And I haven't got SpbShell_20028b16.reg file in apps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by harps12345
    When you install this spb ultimate edition 4 do have have to delete your old version first no? i have a folder called spbshell with my old shit in there. should i just copy ultimate edition into there yeah? in other words should i just places the new files in this folder too?
    You need not delete the SPBShell folder, but only the dat files inside it. In fact it doen't matter even if u just replace the old files. But don't forget to exit shell and follow the instruction in the text file inside the downloaded archive or read the procedure on my Blog. Follow step by step carefully. Read the comments section too on my blog. It's easy, just do it.

If u still face problem, use the Msettings.set file. The instructions are there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    @biosx

I can't suggest a program to convert rle into bmp because I dont know about it. However, if u wait, I will make them in my Ultimate Edition 5.0.
    OR
    If u want to make them urself, I wud upload them tomorrow.
    Hi, thanks for the quick reply.
    I don't mind waiting, and I'm sure you'd do it better than i would, i would be just guessing how to do it. If you do include it in your UE 5.0, could you please add two of the things you've had in version 3.0? I missed them in 4.0 so i rolled back to 3.0

One of the things is the Text Icons. I'm using a few of them, you can see in the HomeScreen shot I've attached. Well, if you add the two corner pieces for Carousel and Settings, i'd just need Launcher/Menu (I'm using Root Explorer now) and Contacts.

The second thing that was present in 3.0 but not 4.0 is the percentage display for the default battery. I find this really really useful because my Vivaz Pro has an ODD way of showing battery life. It's at 100% percernt for a long time and then it just drops suddenly in large increments. This also happens when i use any other percentage indicator present in the battery widgets, they are synched with the phone display. But the default battery (it was that HUGE GLASS one) had a different number displayed, one that dropped in much smaller increments and that i found much more accurate. I had made the battery transparent so that i was only using the text from it. You can also see it in the screenshot, it's on top of the BLUE battery glow.

If you could pull this off, you'd get yet another thanks from me

Have a great day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What is this ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sorry for this kinda off topic question,i've ben using spbshell 3.7 raakaysh's ultimate edition on my nokia c5-03,the problem i'm having is extremely low ram. I have lik 25mb free ram with just the spb shell running, i use kill me and ramblow, i've killed all unnecessary proccesses using killme and run memory boost on ramblow. But when i open more than one app or even a few tabs in opera mobile it says not enough memory amd just closes the apps.
    I've noticeed one more thing that when i use the minimal skin my ram increases to 30mb, y is this?? Does the number of pages affect ram that much?? (7 in ultimate and 5 in minimal) i do run have 15-20 widgets but when i did close the unnecessary one but there is no improvement in ram..
    Please help i really like the ultimate edition skin and would like to know how to increase ram in my c5-03

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and i've also tried and deleted the tasks and startup folders in private\something.
    All other suggestions are welcomed.
    Please do help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

All has been said. @ admin if possible, you can delete this entry...

Page 1021 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 2152192197110111019102010211022102310311071 ... LastLast