Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1018 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 1851891896810081016101710181019102010281068 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by harps12345
    Can somebody take me thoroughly through every step please...I have SPB Shell (downloaded from ovi store) on my phone - n97 mini. I have not got a specific SPBShell folder. All the shit is at massmemory/resource/apps...then all different SPB files. Some are WinRaR and some are files like R66 and R72 and also blank. Step by step how can I change to this HTC style?? Much appreciated.
    Witch HTC style ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think I've seen a HTC SPB interface where you have a choice of 4 themes or so too?? But to be honest I wouldn't mind just being able to install firstly a clock/weather widget - the modern one with city and temperature, and secondly the icons. Only problem is I don't know what I need to do, the issues are in my first message..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here are the Themes for the Last Shell m8

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=46561.0

The files put in E:Others/Spbshell if the Folder not exists make one whit the Name Spbshell there ya put the .dat Files from the Themes

Restart Shell

Normal at every Theme are Instructions how to Install to get the Theme ya want

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes OK....so do I connect my phone in mass storage or pc suite mode? Then make the SPB Folder in the massmemory right And then download the theme or what? Your step by step isn't really clear. And plus my Shell only stops running in mass storage mode when hooked up to PC. Otherwise it automatically runs. And what about the files I have in massmemory/resource/apps?

I've just made a folder in massmemory/others and called it SPBShell. I copied the .dat files from the htc platinum theme I downloaded, but they appear like blank icons in the folder so I'm not sure if it gonna work.

Lol and I was right...it doesn't work. I went into the folder using my phone and found the files there. But asks for password on every one. You need to tell me step by step man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes OK....so do I connect my phone in mass storage or pc suite mode? Then make the SPB Folder in the massmemory right And then download the theme or what? Your step by step isn't really clear. And plus my Shell only stops running in mass storage mode when hooked up to PC. Otherwise it automatically runs. And what about the files I have in massmemory/resource/apps?
    First of all is it the light version or Full version you download from OVI

Close Shell

Connect Phone To Massmemory

Download the SPB Theme Files From Dailymobile from the Theme ya like

Put the .dat Files from the Theme you Downoad from your PC in the Massmemory E:Others/SpbShell when in E:Others is not a Folder called SpbShell then make one

Start Shell

When you Use Themes from Morenoro Monster92 or Raakaysh read the Instructions About the Reg Files

Exemple: Raakaysh last mod

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...6765#msg636765

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It's the full version. But how the hell do I close it? There is no exit shell option. Even if I go on my original home screen and look at open applications there is no exit option. The only way it seems to exit is when I have it in mass storage mode as it closes all apps. As soon as I disconnect mass storage SPBShell starts loading...

For God's sake lol...you're not very clear for me. After copying the .dat files (eclair.dat, qa_layouts.dat, qa_mh-battery_now.dat etc....they appear like blank icons in my folder. This can't be normal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've just made a folder in massmemory/others and called it SPBShell. I copied the .dat files from the htc platinum theme I downloaded, but they appear like blank icons in the folder so I'm not sure if it gonna work.

Lol and I was right...it doesn't work. I went into the folder using my phone and found the files there. But asks for password on every one. You need to tell me step by step man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Close Shell

first click on
    left bottom icon
    then slide to spb menu
    then click setting
    then click bottom right icon
    now exit shell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wy do you want to open dat files ?
    Just open .dat files if you want to change somethink in the Widget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I understand to copy files into folder called spbshell in massmemory/others. I copied .dat files to the folder. When I disable mass storage mode (taking USB connection out of pc) SPB Shell restarts automatically and nothing changes. I'm sorry but your instructions are not clear.

Page 1018 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 1851891896810081016101710181019102010281068 ... LastLast