Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Custom icons on 5800 ( finaly done and all in one place ) -how to add your ico-

ok, i'll tell you honest.. i haven't understood anything about what you've written mate. all i've could understand is that you wanted the uid of the app Gravity? Well, i ran taskman on my mobile and my uid is somewhere in this log:

App:GravityMemory: RAM: 124b General: 358.3K (366928b)UID:0xa000be97Path:E:\sys\bin\gravity_0xA 000BE97.exeCapability:-----NetworkServicesReadUserDataLocationAttributes: Process: Gravity[a000be97]0001Windows group#100) 40 a000be97 Gravity GRAV

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Custom icons on 5800 ( finaly done and all in one place ) -how to add your ico-

system32white, could you please help me?
    Tried to make mif just as you wrote but got empty space instead of icon in menu.
    Please see attached file. There are my PNG files and converted SVG files, probably something wrong with them? Please check it for me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by berkayb
    ok, i'll tell you honest.. i haven't understood anything about what you've written mate. all i've could understand is that you wanted the uid of the app Gravity? Well, i ran taskman on my mobile and my uid is somewhere in this log:

App:GravityMemory: RAM: 124b General: 358.3K (366928b)UID:0xa000be97Path:E:\sys\bin\gravity_0xA 000BE97.exeCapability:-----NetworkServicesReadUserDataLocationAttributes: Process: Gravity[a000be97]0001Windows group#100) 40 a000be97 Gravity GRAV
    learn some basic stuff first!! (hope u can understand this M
    use google...and next time read few times or use dictionary!
    i think i was weary clear! and if u read carefully u can understand!

GO TO TASK! FIND APP! SELECT APP! OPTIONS! APPLICATION INFO!
    u will see
    app UID here is stuff i was asking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Secure UID
    Vendor UID

if u dont understand this part man! then i cant help u at all!
    have fun

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by filatov.p
    system32white, could you please help me?
    Tried to make mif just as you wrote but got empty space instead of icon in menu.
    Please see attached file. There are my PNG files and converted SVG files, probably something wrong with them? Please check it for me
    send me png i will convert it!
    u did something wrong!
    or u are not! my be u cant see on phone....send me i will see!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

system32white, thanks for reply mate.
    I did it. I don't know why, but svg files converted by Illustrator weren't usable. Then I converted png to svg on my phone and it worked. Now it looks nice. So minus question
    i have one more. All folders and app icons, which are changed in appshell, are replaceble by theme icons if it has them, am i right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Then I converted png to svg on my phone and it worked
    u may share that app! im wondering what is it!
    caz i look all around internet and best i find is illustrator!

All folders and app icons, which are changed in appshell, are replaceble by theme icons if it has them, am i right?

Appshelldata change icons and has nothing to do with theme!
    so if u dont like your icons no more juse move mif from your lokacation and u are back on your theme icons

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

this app is smartsis. I use 2.26 version. It is python app for s60v3(you may need WirtualKey to navigate sometimes) and it's in Russian. You need Python and megaPyModulePack installed. Probably there is english version, search for it.

So here is short instruction what-to-do:

Convert any image -> svg

1. Start app
    2. Left softkey
    3. select the 4th line, then the 4th again
    4. left softkey, select the 1st line
    5. (here you may need Wirtualkey) select your image and confirm it by double press on right softkey
    6. after converting you'll finde your svg in C\smartSIS\MIFs\tosvg

Make mif with svg inside

steps 1-3 are the same
    4. left softkey, first line - is to pack one file, second - all files in folder
    5. search for your svg or folder, confirm and convert.
    6. converted files will be in smsrtSIS folder

P.S. Python and SmartSIS should be installed in the same drive (C recommended)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

tell me how big is your svg file?!
    yea...i give up on this caz run from phone! much faster from computer!
    i know this way and i need to install bunch of stuff...no,no im stick to computer way...but thanks for sharing!

just tell me how big is svg file after u convert it?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i didn't try computer icons, just found collection of iPhone PNG icons (50x50). It the end my svg is about 20-25 Kb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by filatov.p
    i didn't try computer icons, just found collection of iPhone PNG icons (50x50). It the end my svg is about 20-25 Kb
    yea! mine goes up to 500 kb! i was trying to find way to shrink size but i cant....478.622 kb game svg

if i find smaller compression that would be cool!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast