Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    ok this is more numbered and lathered that i think
    but in theory shouldn't be hard!
    i need that emulator so i dont need to flash all day long!
    but...emulator is kinda (need some knowledge for it)
    i have no time for learn it...i will try street way, basic copy paste and flash few times to see some difference : )))
    i cant wait day to see program ,for all that lathers in txt format, that can manage all that in single line or at list option ALIGN to left : )))

    love u peace! i must eat!

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    ok this is more numbered and lathered that i think
    but in theory shouldn't be hard!
    i need that emulator so i dont need to flash all day long!
    but...emulator is kinda (need some knowledge for it)
    i have no time for learn it...i will try street way, basic copy paste and flash few times to see some difference : )))
    i cant wait day to see program ,for all that lathers in txt format, that can manage all that in single line or at list option ALIGN to left : )))

    love u peace! i must eat!
    +1 for you...

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    336
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    c2z?
    yeah i used 2themes patch and c2z patch at the same time but no luck

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    336
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    i guess i am out a luck

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    thanks ..am using it in my cooked firmware..but how to make it transparent like the screen shots in the first post..

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    Quote Originally Posted by anurajnr
    thanks ..am using it in my cooked firmware..but how to make it transparent like the screen shots in the first post..
    replace svg files..try search forum in s60v5 modding..type satio transparent
    just replace 1 files containing ___mask___ i forgot it..

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    replace svg files..try search forum in s60v5 modding..type satio transparent
    just replace 1 files containing ___mask___ i forgot it..
    i tried it...qsn_fr_popup_sub_mask_icon.svg is the file and i am using the one extracted from a transparent sis file...still its not transparent..i am having omnia hs also in my cfw...

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    Quote Originally Posted by anurajnr
    i tried it...qsn_fr_popup_sub_mask_icon.svg is the file and i am using the one extracted from a transparent sis file...still its not transparent..i am having omnia hs also in my cfw...
    so.it mean AI.o000 and AI.o001 responsible for transparent??

    @system32white please combine transparent and telephone dialler in AI.oXXX
    attach together satio transparent

    try playing with CI or AI
    replace just AI or CI

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    so.it mean AI.o000 and AI.o001 responsible for transparent??

    @system32white please combine transparent and telephone dialler in AI.oXXX
    attach together satio transparent

    try playing with CI or AI
    replace just AI or CI
    AI.o0001 is the file responsible...it needs to be hexedited...can some one help me do that...

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Add Dialer/Telephone on Satio Home screen

    add satio transparent with dialer @ 1st page


 
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Transparent Satio Homescreen Mod
    By tojoleon in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 12:45 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 07:57 PM
  3. how to change a sonyericsson satio home screen to nokia 5800 or omnia?
    By farrukhayub in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:06 AM
  4. Transparent home screen
    By mcp2 in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 01:25 PM
  5. Shortcuts, Dialer, and Contacts not functioning on Home Screen
    By dagreatmighty1 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •