Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Still Alive!] Porting Sony Ericsson Vivaz Homescreen May 5 2010

Quote Originally Posted by TaTae3e
    any results guys?
    I'm a bit busy with the S^3 HS debugging, so I had to place this project to a lower priority on my list. There will be a few weeks of delay, but you can be proud about your S^3 HS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

no vivaz or satio ppl in this 4rum ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232
    I'm a bit busy with the S^3 HS debugging, so I had to place this project to a lower priority on my list. There will be a few weeks of delay, but you can be proud about your S^3 HS!
    Wow, you mean now the Symbian^3 HS already success port to 5800, and now doing debug job?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Wow, you mean now the Symbian^3 HS already success port to 5800, and now doing debug job?
    well, all the components compile in carbide now as far as i understand, so it can't be long now.

read here:

http://developer.symbian.org/forum/s...?t=5368&page=5

as much as this delays the vivaz HS project, i think the symbian^3 is a huge jump.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, yes, almost all packages compile (there are a few problems with the homescreen package, but homescreensrv compiles, and that's a big word!), but we are working on it.

Currently cmorlok is replacing all UID's in the resources, and after it we have to debug and correct a lot of bugs.
    If it's done, he will start to compile the Symbian^3 libraries needed by the HS, and if it's done, a pre-release standalone application will be released. When he finds the way to implement it as a usual homescreen (like the vodafone one), it will be released. And when it is done, still a lot of debugging and bugfixing is needed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Would be very happy if the S^3 HS is also available to N97. =]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luisiam
    Would be very happy if the S^3 HS is also available to N97. =]
    it WILL be available. First make it run okay?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, yes, almost all packages compile (there are a few problems with the homescreen package, but homescreensrv compiles, and that's a big word!), but we are working on it.

Currently cmorlok is replacing all UID's in the resources, and after it we have to debug and correct a lot of bugs.
    If it's done, he will start to compile the Symbian^3 libraries needed by the HS, and if it's done, a pre-release standalone application will be released. When he finds the way to implement it as a usual homescreen (like the vodafone one), it will be released. And when it is done, still a lot of debugging and bugfixing is needed.
    No Problem mate, its enough for us that you all are working on it and we have full confidence in you all, and lot of patience to wait, you proceed we will wait...
    +1 looks very small in front of all your efforts, but still i cant stop myself giving it... So here goes +1 to you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It isn't me who should get those +1's. It is cmorlok, as he does all the coding, I just debug and try to build a working copy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it WILL be available. First make it run okay?
    Sure. I'd prefer a release with less bugs that takes longer time. =]

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast