Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Alternative to navifirm for FW downloads

Hey guys

Is there any alternative way to get firmware files other then navifirm? my downloads dont seem to complete and i get stuck half way with it. Does any1 have direct links where i can get 5800 v50?

thanx in adv

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Alternative to navifirm for FW downloads

Quote Originally Posted by khaos_49
    Hey guys

Is there any alternative way to get firmware files other then navifirm? my downloads dont seem to complete and i get stuck half way with it. Does any1 have direct links where i can get 5800 v50?

thanx in adv
    Try this site, this is where I download my firmware files less hassle than with Navifirm

http://www.btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sure mate. btusers. this downlaods from nokia servers i personally use it.

http://btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia/

Edit : Beat me to it. lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanx guys , links load long but it finally started downloading

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah it does take long, because it is a web app that gets the names, size and other details from a nokia server

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    yeah it does take long, because it is a web app that gets the names, size and other details from a nokia server
    Not just that Oreo, we here in South Africa has the slowest internet connections possible and myself have seen downloading via Navifirm you end up loosing connection due to slow internet, to be honest the fastest home or office internet connection here is only 4mbps adsl line and the fastest HSDPA 7.6mbps lol and trust me we never even come close to that and then we also have the most expensive internet & cellphone costs in the world, whoooo lucky us to give you an Idea to download a 700mb movie takes about a day plus on the adsl line......lol

P.S
    Sorry for going off topic!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

^^ the core file is the only 1 i need now and it failed at 95% now now im re downloading it and it takes bout 90 min to download with my crappy connection , im just holding thumbs and hoping for the best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by anarchy007
    Not just that Oreo, we here in South Africa has the slowest internet connections possible and myself have seen downloading via Navifirm you end up loosing connection due to slow internet, to be honest the fastest home or office internet connection here is only 4mbps adsl line and the fastest HSDPA 7.6mbps lol and trust me we never even come close to that and then we also have the most expensive internet & cellphone costs in the world, whoooo lucky us to give you an Idea to download a 700mb movie takes about a day plus on the adsl line......lol

P.S
    Sorry for going off topic!
    it's cool mate. i'm paying about $30 for an internet with telephone that's 1Mbps. it gets the full speed but ping times are always 300+. bad for gaming. good for downloading. oh well.

the fastest we have available here is 100Mbps but it costs about $340 :P and it's only available in a couple of blocks for the entire country;. no kidding. lol

^^ the core file is the only 1 i need now and it failed at 95% now now im re downloading it and it takes bout 90 min to download with my crappy connection , im just holding thumbs and hoping for the best
    lol. we should live in a country with faster internet :P wish i had the money to move

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

still got no luck with the core file , ive tried 3different browsers and navifirm, seems like i always get stuck at the same point , i even tried stopping and resuming the file but but when i flash i get a corrupt firmware msg in jaff. AAAARGH this is realy starting to do me in . My last attempt is to ask if any1 else can get me a rapidshare/megaupload/hotfile ect link with the firmware. pleeeeezzzz its for Euro1 red - 0558982

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

still got no luck with the core file , ive tried 3different browsers and navifirm, seems like i always get stuck at the same point , i even tried stopping and resuming the file but but when i flash i get a corrupt firmware msg in jaff. AAAARGH this is realy starting to do me in . My last attempt is to ask if any1 else can get me a rapidshare/megaupload/hotfile ect link with the firmware. pleeeeezzzz its for Euro1 red - 0558982
    have you tried a different product code mate? it worked for me one time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast