Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 845
  1. #821
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Works great on my N97Mini! Thank you very much! :-)

  2. #822
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    it screwed my N97 mini.. Though at starting yeah it gave so called swift kick.. Bt slowly after using some days it starts hanging ur phone.. Then even with 34mb free ram when i tried removing anything in app manager it showd memory full.. It was a free gift tht u cant even uninstall this pimp juice.. Then after tht u start feeling no swift kicks on phone bt on ur own back a Big swift kick..
    Phone startup becomes 3times long even after startup it may become unusable with a big blank white screen.. Though somepeople love such kind of torch software bt having a permanent torch worth 20k isnt worth installing "swift kick pimp juice"
    only solution when ur phone will b totally screwed is *#7370# ie. Hard reset..
    Rest all really good.. It was a real pleasure using it..

  3. #823
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    When I connect to Nokia PC Suite and install something, after that scrolling is to fast again. I scrolls from the beginning to the end. Only reinstalling brings help. Maybe a bug?
    Could it be that the reception is also better with your package? In former times at work I only had Edge. Now I have 3.5G....

  4. #824
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Hello, i cant install it, when i try, i have an update error

    Help me please

  5. #825
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharbutt
    are there going to be any more updates on this app..?

    I have a Nokia N97 v22
    This hasn't been updated in a very long time, seems like bronxboy hasn't been online lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by soldiersinx
    So which is the newer pjp for nokia 5800? v23 or v9?
    * s60V5 Pimp Juice Plus 8 v23 40C For 5800.zip (59.99 KB - downloaded 287 times.)
    * s60V5 Pimp Juice Plus 8 v23 T 40C For 5800.zip (59.93 KB - downloaded 553 times.)

    These two on the first page are the newest, the second one however means turbo scrolling from memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali25
    I have a N97 mini Rm-555 with v 12 firmware and 150.9 MB free memory in C drive. Which version of this would you recommend for me? Please help...
    Try this one. <a href="http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...4950">Here</a>

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil_danddd
    it screwed my N97 mini.. Though at starting yeah it gave so called swift kick.. Bt slowly after using some days it starts hanging ur phone.. Then even with 34mb free ram when i tried removing anything in app manager it showd memory full.. It was a free gift tht u cant even uninstall this pimp juice.. Then after tht u start feeling no swift kicks on phone bt on ur own back a Big swift kick..
    Phone startup becomes 3times long even after startup it may become unusable with a big blank white screen.. Though somepeople love such kind of torch software bt having a permanent torch worth 20k isnt worth installing "swift kick pimp juice"
    only solution when ur phone will b totally screwed is *#7370# ie. Hard reset..
    Rest all really good.. It was a real pleasure using it..
    Like i said, it hasn't been updated in some time, so these mods have only been tested on the available firmwares back then, it might be different now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bgx
    Hello, i cant install it, when i try, i have an update error

    Help me please
    You probably have some mods installed already on your phone conflicting with these.

  6. #826
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    well it's a gr8 mod file... But it drains the battery too fast...it's reduced to half the time.. N that's the reason stopping Me frm using it... Anyways gr8 job brodah...

  7. #827
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    ay man,sounds cool but there's a little problame,you know i have the nokia 5800xm,i I CANT DELETE C:\Private\10202be9,cuz when i enter the C:
    i cant find the folder private.
    and when i downloaded it and tried to install it it saysrotected application from an untrusted supplier,so what now

    im lost...

  8. #828
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Hi. It's because you need to hack your phone. That's why you don't see the "Private" folder on C:

  9. #829
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Hi Bronxboy,

    amazing stuff what you've made! I would like to try this, but I haven't a clue how to sign the app.

    Any tips?

    Thanks!!!

  10. #830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by NanuXL
    Hi Bronxboy,

    amazing stuff what you've made! I would like to try this, but I haven't a clue how to sign the app.

    Any tips?

    Thanks!!!
    try this mate.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=10091.0


 
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM 356 v50 - Swift updated to eXtreme Reloaded (page 8)
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:32 AM
  2. Is It really worth to give up my 5800 for android g1 ?
    By bapakkau in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:51 AM
  3. [REQ] Why not give contact n97 onto 5800
    By galabuon in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:37 AM
  4. When will they give us helloox for nokia 5800 ver 40??
    By heartpiercer41269 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 03:00 PM
  5. Nokia 5800 - v50 - Swift v50 CFW
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •