Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 845
  1. #681
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    you need to reinstall it or something because the rotation is the same rotation you & I configured.
    i already reinstalled it the second time and this happens since the previous version of PJP....very sensitive....so i wonder izzit possible to disable the menu and setting rotation and allow only application and programs to rotate which i think is best where menu rotation and settings are useless

  2. #682
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Hi folks!

    Sure this is a REALLLY NOOB Question! but Just installed PJP 8 v32 40C and installed Xplore but cant find the X system Drive? Can only see Z C E F... have turned on all the system folders and hidden view, am i missing something obvious?

    Thanks

    R

  3. #683
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Anybody know how to hack my X6 current firmware? will appreaciate for those who does...

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #684
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by ripper1012
    Hi folks!

    Sure this is a REALLLY NOOB Question! but Just installed PJP 8 v32 40C and installed Xplore but cant find the X system Drive? Can only see Z C E F... have turned on all the system folders and hidden view, am i missing something obvious?

    Thanks


    R
    It's in C:/...

  5. #685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by ripper1012
    Hi folks!

    Sure this is a REALLLY NOOB Question! but Just installed PJP 8 v32 40C and installed Xplore but cant find the X system Drive? Can only see Z C E F... have turned on all the system folders and hidden view, am i missing something obvious?

    Thanks

    R
    Lol sorry but your question made me laugh ,Drive X : F: or E: Or C: ,cuz its different from one device to another , this is why bronx said X so x is one of those i mentioned .

  6. #686
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by dist4rbed
    Lol sorry but your question made me laugh ,Drive X : F: or E: Or C: ,cuz its different from one device to another , this is why bronx said X so x is one of those i mentioned .
    Haha!
    wat a DOPE! :-) cheers mate. I checked out C which had 1 folder the saem ( i hadnt run brower so a few folders handnt even been created yet) posted a comment on www.nokian97forum.com just b4 u got in! hope that was all ok!

    1 Question, i have installed PJP, whch 52mb free. just installed Nokia Maps, and now have 37mb free, is that a big problem as i used the v32 40mb File for N97? (Do i need to make sure i always have at least that on c drive)

    cheers again.. makin my self laugh now!

  7. #687
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by ripper1012
    Haha!
    wat a DOPE! :-) cheers mate. I checked out C which had 1 folder the saem ( i hadnt run brower so a few folders handnt even been created yet) posted a comment on www.nokian97forum.com just b4 u got in! hope that was all ok!

    1 Question, i have installed PJP, whch 52mb free. just installed Nokia Maps, and now have 37mb free, is that a big problem as i used the v32 40mb File for N97? (Do i need to make sure i always have at least that on c drive)

    cheers again.. makin my self laugh now!
    If I were you i would uninstall v32 40c and install the 24d if its avalible. Otherwise you can do like me and use a older version and meantime wait for the 24d version. But I have the 5800 and dont know wich files are avalible for the N97.

  8. #688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    283
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by mn78jag
    If I were you i would uninstall v32 40c and install the 24d if its avalible. Otherwise you can do like me and use a older version and meantime wait for the 24d version. But I have the 5800 and dont know wich files are avalible for the N97.
    Good advice. BTW, The ones for the 5800 will be up in an hour or two. I just finished them & need to pack them.

  9. #689
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Omg. I will be waiting like a vulture for a dying zebra.

  10. #690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    283
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    okay this is the 5800. if there are any problems let me know now while i can still fix them.
    I'm letting this one go 1st just to see how it works out.

    Also, I threw up an X6 Beta with a different rotation. try it out and let me know what you think.


 
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM 356 v50 - Swift updated to eXtreme Reloaded (page 8)
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:32 AM
  2. Is It really worth to give up my 5800 for android g1 ?
    By bapakkau in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:51 AM
  3. [REQ] Why not give contact n97 onto 5800
    By galabuon in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:37 AM
  4. When will they give us helloox for nokia 5800 ver 40??
    By heartpiercer41269 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 03:00 PM
  5. Nokia 5800 - v50 - Swift v50 CFW
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •