Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

Quote Originally Posted by codyx
    hey brox, can you posibly disable the rotation and kinetic scrolling ONLY on the menus area? Coz i found it rather annoying and act as a bloat feature only....hmm...should be a good tweak if disabled.thnk!
    do you have KS in menu by default? if you do, then you need to modify your firmware or use c2z patch to remove it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    do you have KS in menu by default? if you do, then you need to modify your firmware or use c2z patch to remove it.
    It was a new feature introduced on FM v20 recently

c2z...have no idea how to use that. So i wonder he can integrate it into pjp as a tweat....helloox 2 still havent launch a hack for my version so i cant do anything to it now...unless...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

maybe applications isn┤t the right place but custom firmware files and releases is the good one??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sharbutt
    Hi BronxBoy,

I have a N97 and reading through this thread i have got slightly confused

I have ried installing various versions/patches and i am not sure if anything is happening or if this is working..?

i have un-installed everything now so i can start a fresh, could you tell me what i should install (thich version etc/patch) and in what order etc..?

also when this is installed should i see an application icon etc...?

any helpwould be grateful ?
    Hi BronxBoy,

any idea's on this..?

I have installed the versions you said, but not seeing anything happening?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Shouldn't this be in the modding section?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by specailpsp
    Shouldn't this be in the modding section?
    Since its a .sis for unhacked phones most people who don't have hacked phones won't find it in modding.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Man ever since they removed it off the application forum, this topic is dead :S

So any new updates bronxboy? Anything you working on?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey,

i'm using pimp juice since 2 weeks now. first i used pj6 on my n97 and everything was fine until last week. suddenly, without installing any other app or something my whole music library was gone. the songs seemed to be on mass memory but i couldnt find them via x-plore or the default file-manager anymore. so i did a reset and installed everything new - this time pj8 v4. this version worked even better and everything seemed to be a lot faster and smoother. and yesterday all of sudden i'm experiencing problems with the massmemory again. this time my installed programmes wont show up in the program manager BUT most of them are working, just a few dont. and this time i didnt install anything either. i'm not blaming you, bronxboy, or your program for this problems - i just wanna say that i've never had such weird problems with my n97 before. this time i also made a reset but i wont install pj. has anybody else experienced such or similar problems or am i the only one? does anybody have an idea which caused this weird behaviour of my n97?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    Since its a .sis for unhacked phones most people who don't have hacked phones won't find it in modding.
    I know what you mean but why was it moved to Custom firmware release board? Personally this caused confusion for me as I was not able follow the thread because I couldn't find it. I think the same thing might have happened to others.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by codyx
    It was a new feature introduced on FM v20 recently

c2z...have no idea how to use that. So i wonder he can integrate it into pjp as a tweat....helloox 2 still havent launch a hack for my version so i cant do anything to it now...unless...
    If you'd like to remove the KS in the menu, this would require a custom built firmware or a c2z patch coupled with some files. The first one, I somehow have an idea how to do it, but you'd have to flash. The second one is well, buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by derjurist
    hey,

i'm using pimp juice since 2 weeks now. first i used pj6 on my n97 and everything was fine until last week. suddenly, without installing any other app or something my whole music library was gone. the songs seemed to be on mass memory but i couldnt find them via x-plore or the default file-manager anymore. so i did a reset and installed everything new - this time pj8 v4. this version worked even better and everything seemed to be a lot faster and smoother. and yesterday all of sudden i'm experiencing problems with the massmemory again. this time my installed programmes wont show up in the program manager BUT most of them are working, just a few dont. and this time i didnt install anything either. i'm not blaming you, bronxboy, or your program for this problems - i just wanna say that i've never had such weird problems with my n97 before. this time i also made a reset but i wont install pj. has anybody else experienced such or similar problems or am i the only one? does anybody have an idea which caused this weird behaviour of my n97?
    Since you're not running pimp juice, observe if this happens to you again. The problem that you are describing is caused by a corrupted memory card.

Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast