Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 845
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    283
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Okay guys I'm working out something and it could take a second. I want to speed up the homescreen rotation speed and I believe I have a kinetic scrolling solution that will sute everybody's needs.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    Okay guys I'm working out something and it could take a second. I want to speed up the homescreen rotation speed and I believe I have a kinetic scrolling solution that will sute everybody's needs.
    i'd like to see the kinetic scrolling mod. i'm having a hard time editing that file.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    can please boast the messaging menu speed? switching keyboard is slow there.....in case emergency to write a messages is annoing...xD

    thanks!

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    280
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    installed the x6 beta v8, much satisfied than the previous version. only minor concerned, scrolling is just too fast. haha. . .ill get used to it soon


    +5 for you ^^

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    179
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Can't thank you enough for your hard effort bronxboy. Have another +1 ^^

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    283
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    BUMP!!!
    Pimp juice just got a v3 update.
    follow the instructions.

    improvements
    the kinetic scrolling will travel to the end no matter how soft you flick it.
    faster home-screen rotation speed.
    Browser Now caches to E: for Better flash performance.
    increased UI responsiveness and decreased application load times. (don't ask me how, I'm still not sure myself)

    X6 will get the update soon.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    283
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i'd like to see the kinetic scrolling mod. i'm having a hard time editing that file.
    _____________________________________________
    cenrep
    version 1
    [owner]
    0x20021194
    [defaultmeta]
    0
    [platsec]
    cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    [Main]
    0x1 int 5 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x2 int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x3 int 50 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x4 int 5 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x5 int 20 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x6 int 15 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x7 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x8 int 20 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x9 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0xA int 1000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0xB int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    ________________________________________________

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    247
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    BUMP!!!
    Pimp juice just got a v3 update.
    follow the instructions.

    improvements
    the kinetic scrolling will travel to the end no matter how soft you flick it.
    faster home-screen rotation speed.
    Browser Now caches to E: for Better flash performance.
    increased UI responsiveness and decreased application load times. (don't ask me how, I'm still not sure myself)

    X6 will get the update soon.
    wait a minute uve lost me mate what version are we on now for the 5800 ?

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    _____________________________________________
    cenrep
    version 1
    [owner]
    0x20021194
    [defaultmeta]
    0
    [platsec]
    cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    [Main]
    0x1 int 5 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x2 int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x3 int 50 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x4 int 5 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x5 int 20 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x6 int 15 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x7 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x8 int 20 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0x9 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0xA int 1000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    0xB int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass
    ________________________________________________
    I'll try these values later when I get home mate.

  10. #130
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.

    Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    what I'm going to do is make another version. this is a setting of 3.The old one was a setting of 5 which was not bad IMO
    I personally think 4 was better but this is actually the same speed as my HTC HD 2.


    I'm going to slow it down but not to the default. the system hangs too much at default
    so I'm going to go back to the old setting and designate this file with a TS for Turbo Scrolling.
    for you with hacked phones if you prefer the default navigate to C_Private\10202be9, delete the file called 20021192.txt & reboot.

    Word of advice till i do it. don't flick so hard. a small gentile flick of half an inch is all it needs to scroll slow.
    maybe this set up is right for capacitive screen like the x6 but with the n97 it┤s very hard to be soft with our screen


 
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM 356 v50 - Swift updated to eXtreme Reloaded (page 8)
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:32 AM
  2. Is It really worth to give up my 5800 for android g1 ?
    By bapakkau in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:51 AM
  3. [REQ] Why not give contact n97 onto 5800
    By galabuon in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:37 AM
  4. When will they give us helloox for nokia 5800 ver 40??
    By heartpiercer41269 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 03:00 PM
  5. Nokia 5800 - v50 - Swift v50 CFW
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •