Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: MegaMods for v50 KS w/o lag in menu/All New mods in 1. HAVE A FAST FONE !!!!

NP after your mods i have the reports on in messagings SMS settings! How can i remove it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: MegaMods for v50 KS w/o lag in menu/All New mods in 1. HAVE A FAST FONE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by simon95
    NP after your mods i have the reports on in messagings SMS settings! How can i remove it?
    go to message settings and turn it off

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i solved it..doesn't mind..my big problem it's that after you mega mods my voicecommand doesn't work..vcommandmanager run but if i press green button nothing appears and the phone do only a beep...plz help me to fix this..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by simon95
    i solved it..doesn't mind..my big problem it's that after you mega mods my voicecommand doesn't work..vcommandmanager run but if i press green button nothing appears and the phone do only a beep...plz help me to fix this..
    I think I have the same problem.

When I long press the green button, a window appears and I have to speak the command. The command gets recognized, but after that, the window disappears and there is a short beep.
    So the command never gets executed.

I have applied also the RomPatcherAuto mod in Upakul post (in CFW), which I think it's for v40. Maybe this is the problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey NP! Does this pack include the Heap Size mod, and C to E mod? And, by reducing/removing KS menu lag, did you change the normal KS file of v50? or was it a separate text file. If you did change the KS speed of this, would you please attach the original one? Im planning on using all these mods on my v50 CFW, so if you could help me out i would appreciate it. +1 and Thanks in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Hey NP! Does this pack include the Heap Size mod, and C to E mod? And, by reducing/removing KS menu lag, did you change the normal KS file of v50? or was it a separate text file. If you did change the KS speed of this, would you please attach the original one? Im planning on using all these mods on my v50 CFW, so if you could help me out i would appreciate it. +1 and Thanks in advance
    heap size not there mate
    c to e u can edit it urself now.. in the last row change c to e not there in megamod
    ks without lag is in there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NP
    heap size not there mate
    c to e u can edit it urself now.. in the last row change c to e not there in megamod
    ks without lag is in there
    Was the default KS speed of v50 got changed by removing KS lag in menu? Cause i like the defaiult KS speed of v50 by default

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

.when i connect to usb, the theme change to something else. usually it will change to default theme but i see weird white theme. after disconnect, the wallpaper reset to default theme setting...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dieandromeda
    .when i connect to usb, the theme change to something else. usually it will change to default theme but i see weird white theme. after disconnect, the wallpaper reset to default theme setting...
    Happens if the theme you are using is installed on E: while your fone is on Mass Storage mode.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RieVonE
    Happens if the theme you are using is installed on E: while your fone is on Mass Storage mode.
    yea i know, previously before installing this mod, it will change to default soundwave theme (i'm using 5800) if i connected to usb mass storage. after disconnect, current theme still intact along with the wallpaper.

since using this mod, whenever i connect to usb, it will change to weird white theme which i'm sure it located somewhere in z drive. after disconnect, the wallpaper is missing so i need to change the wallpaper everytime after using usb.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast