Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default [SOLVED] modding/changing language in "finger use" homescreen on 5800

hi to you all

i have a question related to changing language in the "finger use" (default 5800 HS+omnia shortcuts)
    i was creating my own rofs2, and i copied the hs inside, but now it only works if i use the english language.
    when i select the slovenian language it automaticly jumps to basic homescreen and it doesn't even give me the option to select finger use
    i've even tried renaming the HS files to *.o0028 (as slovenian code would be) and have edited the file to point to the right location, but when i flashed i got the "Homescren error"

now that i ran out of ideas i'm asking YOU for some help
    i don't care if the icon titles are slovene, they can be english but i wan't to use the slovenian language in the phone and that HS if it is possible

Is it even possible to edit those files, and if it is, how can it be done?
    Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks
    (sorry if a topic like this is already open, but when i tried searching i haven't found anythig)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Request for help] modding/changing language in "finger use" homescreen on 5800

Quote Originally Posted by dzons

i've even tried renaming the HS files to *.o0028 (as slovenian code would be) and have edited the file to point to the right location, but when i flashed i got the "Homescren error"
    You must make a copy of the 10207254\themes\271012080\270513751\271068379\1.0\ FT.o0001 file and put it in the same folder with your language number. Original file o0001 must stay there. This was working for me. Nothing more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Request for help] modding/changing language in "finger use" homescreen on 5800

that's it?
    oh come on, i was complicating my life where there was an easy answer
    going to try it soon, when my phone gets messed up, and i'll need to reflash again

in the meantime thanks, +1 for you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [SOLVED] modding/changing language in "finger use" homescreen on 5800

i am trying to put finger use HS into my CFW but seems like noting is working for me , can you guys help me with that? i use English language if it makes any difference tho. can you gimme a right files and where to put em please, thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [SOLVED] modding/changing language in "finger use" homescreen on 5800

Copy files in zip archive into rofs3 or rofs2 file into Private folder. FingerUse HS must work then.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0metheus
    Copy files in zip archive into rofs3 or rofs2 file into Private folder. FingerUse HS must work then.
    Could this hs be used on v5?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes, it works in v50 also

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried to do what is mentioned in order to change the language of Finger Use HS, but it doesn't seem to work... :S

can anyone help me? I'm trying to make it work in portuguese language (code 13)

cumps