Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 27 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW NOKIA 5800 v50.0.005 firmware out!!! with links and changelogs NO NSU or OTA

and additionally there were no announcements and any other info about a new fw..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW NOKIA 5800 v50.0.005 firmware out!!! with links and changelogs NO NSU or OTA

Quote Originally Posted by zailer
    very great thinking bro... then its gonna be a trap.. what i feel as of now is ... i found it too buggy.. why i say so cos..i flashed it and i had so many problems like gallery not opening .. music player getting stuck .. file manager stuck.. hope its just a flashing problem and i have to reflash it to fix it. i. Contacts dont have that ipod like scroling showing which letter is starting.

but i liked the browser very much.. must have update ..fast smooth and smart behavior

but others not mentioned any bugs till now.
    Hmm... Personally i was going to try out the Firmware because it was convincing for me too. There was some news additional applications installed like OVI and Rihanna Stuff, which I guess woudn't be a fake release at all.

I am not insisting that this Firmware is Fake. I never mentioned that. I was just putting forward my view. Who knows one day if we are able to crack the firmware 100%, there might be few moders who will release v100. So I wanted to know what would happen in that case if Nokia releases Official Firmware which is a lesser than v100? Nokia Care can do something but I guess doing such Firmware mods would void Warranty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the firmware sounds very good, nice features and so on, but this is so annoying that they always figure out how to make it unhackable even with the flash method. they took our freedom :P
    I'm not going to update until someone finds the solution to hack it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hieee... bro as u said "nokia have not launched this then how it come leaked?"
    nokia has not launched it , thats y it has got leaked by sum internals ... if it is officially launched, we cannot call it as leaked.. :P
    You are right but anyhow i think its better to wait because if anything goes wrong, im not so good in these flashings.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Guys, calm down! It's most likely a cooked CFW with changing of versions! It's very easy to do this now with our cooking tools!

I've checked with navifirm and only V40.0.005 is there! Plus, i have my own tool that downloads using product code, i used the product code of this firmware (0577445) and it found v40 only!

I'm downloading now to check CRC and signatures. I'll keep you ppl updated

Adonix,
    PNHT
    hi Adonix!

doesn't seem to be a cfw...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sword
    and additionally there were no announcements and any other info about a new fw..
    Hi swordy. Nice 2 see u here. So wat do u think about this new update? Dont u trust about this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is so funny, everytime firmware gets leaked (except v40), people are worrying if it's beta and are afraid if they flash it, there will be like v41 and can't downgrade and so on...

This kind of leaking of official firmware has happened so many times and still kiddos don't believe. Geez.

Btw. Kinetic scrolling in menus is very NOT smooth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dark.side
    the firmware sounds very good, nice features and so on, but this is so annoying that they always figure out how to make it unhackable even with the flash method. they took our freedom :P
    I'm not going to update until someone finds the solution to hack it
    Ah yes, damn those Nokia people, making it hard for you to screw up software that they spent tons of time and money to develop, how dare they...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

but nokia editor open rofs 2 .... i wait for hack

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys, I wanted to ask a question

What is the difference between these Product Codes? I can see that the Uploaded file is a Brazilian Black Version PC:0577445. What is the issue if i use the Files from a Different Product Codes? Will there be any exclusive Software or Features that I would be missing? Or is it just for Nokia to identify devices or do they only contain language packs different?

Page 27 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast