Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default When will they give us helloox for nokia 5800 ver 40??

Hi there guys.... I'm new with symbian modding so please bear with me on this one^^

first of all i own a Nokia 5800 ver 40.0.005.. it was ver 31 when I bought it but I've heard that the new firmware is much better than ver.31 so, I've decided to change the product code of my device (since it was easy..) so i can update it to ver.40... In the first few days with my new firmware, i was impressed and was satisfied with the way my phone is working,,, but when i found out that hacking ver.31 is done with just a few clicks, i get in to thinking "Why the hell did I updated my device" cause there's no HelloOx for ver 40 only the PNHT Method which is very dangerous cause I have to flash it manually and there's little voice in my head saying "YOU ARE FEW CLICKS AWAY FROM BRICKING YOUR PRECIOUS DEVICE". Now, the point of my b*tchin' and moaning here is WHEN will HELLOOX team provide a newbie like me an application for hacking my 5800 ver 40?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: When will they give us helloox for nokia 5800 ver 40??

Quote Originally Posted by heartpiercer41269
    Hi there guys.... I'm new with symbian modding so please bear with me on this one^^

first of all i own a Nokia 5800 ver 40.0.005.. it was ver 31 when I bought it but I've heard that the new firmware is much better than ver.31 so, I've decided to change the product code of my device (since it was easy..) so i can update it to ver.40... In the first few days with my new firmware, i was impressed and was satisfied with the way my phone is working,,, but when i found out that hacking ver.31 is done with just a few clicks, i get in to thinking "Why the hell did I updated my device" cause there's no HelloOx for ver 40 only the PNHT Method which is very dangerous cause I have to flash it manually and there's little voice in my head saying "YOU ARE FEW CLICKS AWAY FROM BRICKING YOUR PRECIOUS DEVICE". Now, the point of my b*tchin' and moaning here is WHEN will HELLOOX team provide a newbie like me an application for hacking my 5800 ver 40?
    actually it is not hard to flash your device and theorethically you can unbrick your device in any case of trouble!

please continue further disussion here!!

I think HelloOx will not give it up soon, if they even will, so better use JVPT or something like that hacking method.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thnx for the repz... to be honest i tried to use the pnht method...i already downloaded all the files needed like navifirm and downloaded phoenix as well, the problem is i cant find the datapackage folder in c:\programfiles\commonfiles\nokia... so i decided to w8 for helloox for ver 40.. and yep, i've heard that you can unbrick it but the i dunno how... can you guys be kind enough to teach step by step on how to hack my phone using pnht method... cause i installed everything, pc suite that comes with my package, and phoenix but still, cant find the datapackage folder... what should i do.... i really really wanted to hack my device.. tnx again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the problem is i cant find the datapackage folder in c:\programfiles\commonfiles\nokia...
    what about "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yup... i found this ("C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products")... can you please give me a step by step guide for this one... ty

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yup... i found this ("C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products")... can you please give me a step by step guide for this one... ty
    try this
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17667.0.html

i learned flashing from it it is easy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok last question before i begin wrecking uuhhrrmmm... flashing my phone... in navirm what code would i choose or can i choose any of the code given by the navifirm?... im using Nokia 5800 ver 5800 RM 356 my product code is 0583152 im from philippines.... BTW ive already chosen a Product code to use the question is, does that match my phone?? heres the product code that i used and downloaded APAC Black 0573784

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok last question before i begin wrecking uuhhrrmmm... flashing my phone... in navirm what code would i choose or can i choose any of the code given by the navifirm?... im using Nokia 5800 ver 5800 RM 356 my product code is 0583152 im from philippines.... BTW ive already chosen a Product code to use the question is, does that match my phone?? heres the product code that i used and downloaded APAC Black 0573784
    as i know product doesn't effect

but it better to use your 0583152 for the language pack

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh man... cant find my product code on navifirms list... what will i do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast