Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 222
  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    try reboot.. KS not even disturb the system...

    new KS added: 14- PIRATEDv5 CFW's KS
    rebooted ofc.. but it would be a very strange coincidence^^ will report back later

    btw: could you tell me which file is changed by installing it? i could extract the sis, but im at work.. might i could get a backup from z-drive. deinstalling should ofc bring it back to normally.

    *calling my phone service provider now*

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by get66
    rebooted ofc.. but it would be a very strange coincidence^^ will report back later

    btw: could you tell me which file is changed by installing it? i could extract the sis, but im at work.. might i could get a backup from z-drive. deinstalling should ofc bring it back to normally.

    *calling my phone service provider now*
    this file:-
    C:\private\10202be9
    20021192.txt

    also delete
    C:\private\10202be9\persists
    20021192.cre

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    rly thanks.. i will try that.. because i still have the problem.. i cant send sms.. i receive sms but cant sent them.. its rly wierd yeh

    i tested my simcard in another phone and its working..

    i'll try that and will report back

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by get66
    rly thanks.. i will try that.. because i still have the problem.. i cant send sms.. i receive sms but cant sent them.. its rly weird yeh

    i tested my simcard in another phone and its working..

    i'll try that and will report back
    maybe your sms setting..

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    maybe your sms setting..
    hmm maybe.. but i've sent my last sms just before installing this file.. and i have tried another sms number.. but no luck.. hmm i have to test more.. because deleting and restoring this file also didnt workd for me

    will report back -_-

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by get66
    hmm maybe.. but i've sent my last sms just before installing this file.. hmm i have to test more.. because deleting and restoring this file didnt work

    will report back -_-
    make sure your message center number is correct.

    Messaging>Options>Settings>Text message>Message center>SMS Centre

    if not, run phone setup with the simcard inserted.


    this is way off topic from kinetic scrolling. lol.

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    make sure your message center number is correct.

    Messaging>Options>Settings>Text message>Message center>SMS Centre

    if not, run phone setup with the simcard inserted.


    this is way off topic from kinetic scrolling. lol.
    yups..but he/she said...he/she got the problems from KS mods...

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    yups..but he/she said...he/she got the problems from KS mods...
    i know mat. but i'm pretty sure it didn't cause it

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i know mat. but i'm pretty sure it didn't cause it
    me too..

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 14 types of kinetic scrolling....... new added update:17/6

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    me too..
    yeh i know that all guys :P my service provider checked and compared with me that nr too..its all correct.. an other phone is working.. something got messed up after installed lol.. dont know what..

    and i dont say its the fault of your ks files.. for other its working fine, soo.. but directly after installing my inbox got messed up too.. might anything of my hundred apps i installed is incompatible.. dont know..

    and i know its off-topic.. but i didnt changed anything else, just installed the file.. hm

    but i googled and saw that a lots of ppl got this problem.. hm it come out of nowhere -_- might its just unfortunate accident..

    will report back -.- sry for kinda off-topic :P

    btw

    if not, run phone setup with the simcard inserted.
    its sadly not working for me.. there is something wrong with my phone..

    anyway thx for helping me guys!



 
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. nokia x6 kinetic scrolling
    By farrukh44 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Kinetic scrolling for Nokia N97!
    By eshaan in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 01:34 PM
  4. N97 Kinetic scrolling
    By SA_master in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •