Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: All freaking Mods By NP 53rd mod added disable middle soft key *updated* 7/4

Is there any mod that can increase wlan sensitivity for unhacked phones? Is that posible? I read whole topic and not find something like that?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: All freaking Mods By NP 53rd mod added disable middle soft key *updated* 7/4

Quote Originally Posted by zagi_
    Is there any mod that can increase wlan sensitivity for unhacked phones? Is that posible? I read whole topic and not find something like that?!
    it's because it doesn't exist. the wlan is limited to how strong the reciever of the phone is (which is very small).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi everybody
    I just wanna ask if these mods work on all firmwares cause i can see the dates of posting and almost all of them are made before the v50 firmware was released.
    I tried the UI Acceleration mode on my v50 and it was no improvement...
    So can somebody please tell me if these mods will work on v50 firmware
    thank you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by IceChelsea
    Hi everybody
    I just wanna ask if these mods work on all firmwares cause i can see the dates of posting and almost all of them are made before the v50 firmware was released.
    I tried the UI Acceleration mode on my v50 and it was no improvement...
    So can somebody please tell me if these mods will work on v50 firmware
    thank you
    what you can do is compare the text files here with the ones in the v50 firmware and see if they are similar. if they are, they would most probably work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    what you can do is compare the text files here with the ones in the v50 firmware and see if they are similar. if they are, they would most probably work.
    Hm...
    From what you said I guess you are using the v40 firmware... By the way, thanks for the fast replay.

I installed the "Very fast" screen rotation mod yesterday, and just like the UI Acceleration Mod it was zero improvement. Plus, the screen rotation happens too early. It's like I have to hold the phone in one position and not move it :S it's very annoying. In v50 the rotation was triggered after about 60 degree of rotation or even more and I loved it.
    Plus, there is a bug in the mod: If you hold the phone exactly in the angle where it triggers the rotation it will keep on rotating left and right all the time and all you'll see is a black screen.

I'm not going to talk about all the mods, but I just want to say this:
    v50 is a biiig speed improvement to the v40, if you haven't updated yet - do it.
    I tried two of this mods on the v50 firmware, and they didn't work, in fact, I think the UI Acceleration mod made my phone slower, the fast rotation was a step backwards too.
    If you are looking for mods that will improve the speed of your phone in v50 firmware, you probably won't find them anywhere.
    For v50 bug fixing (like browser crashes that occur every 30 seconds :@), we'll probably have to wait for v51 or something...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the fact that the mod is called "rotation lightning fast" is missleading. the mod is not for a fast rotation but for an early rotation. that means that the screens rotates even if you move the device a little bit (like 45 degrees not as usual 60 degress (i dont know the exact degrees but that makes it clear)).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah I agree with shino

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can i install UI Acceleration and ks symbian^3 on 5530?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zakitheracer
    can i install UI Acceleration and ks symbian^3 on 5530?
    compare the text files if they have similar values, meaning they have the same number of lines and almost identical figures. if they do, then they should work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

links not working anymore?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast