Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    415
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Hmm. NP released a mod which disabled the "Charging..." notification, so disabling "New Message" etc etc should be possible without editing core. As for integrating this with the OS, probably core.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    382
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbutsko
    I don't believe anyone's attempting it.
    I am waiting for hyperx to reply how he did it for omnia, but no reply so far.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    382
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Anyone any news ?

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    hey bro even aftr signin d app...I get d msg requestd app accez nt grantd....wht can I doo..,,,mine is d version 40..latest firmware..

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    933
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Quote Originally Posted by tipu2185
    *BUMP*
    Any news on integrating with original messaging
    try disabling messaging by making mce.exe 0bytes with this in your cfw

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    382
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Quote Originally Posted by steven25
    try disabling messaging by making mce.exe 0bytes with this in your cfw
    hej steven thanks for your reply but what will disabling messaging do
    in the sis file ResourceCopier_0x200234DE.exe is to be placed at E: in CFW I cannot place it in Z: its not the right structure. I tried to place it in CFW but it dose not work.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    iSms is better. Runs in background and when u receive a text and u open it comes out the chat instead the original inbox. Vivaz Conversation App doesnt do it.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    382
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Quote Originally Posted by guerreiro
    iSms is better. Runs in background and when u receive a text and u open it comes out the chat instead the original inbox. Vivaz Conversation App doesnt do it.
    It is very expensive, why would I buy a software for 20$.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    124
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Quote Originally Posted by tipu2185
    hej steven thanks for your reply but what will disabling messaging do
    in the sis file ResourceCopier_0x200234DE.exe is to be placed at E: in CFW I cannot place it in Z: its not the right structure. I tried to place it in CFW but it dose not work.
    This ResourceCopier_0x200234DE can be placed at C:, this is what I have in my CFW. Will try the mce.exe 0 byte later.

    Edit: Tried the mce.exe 0 byte... when new message arrives, tap on the notification do not open any apps, not the usual messaging app (of course not!) and not the vivaz app too.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    382
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Conversation app (like iSMS) for all s60v5 phones!

    Quote Originally Posted by ckpv5
    This ResourceCopier_0x200234DE can be placed at C:, this is what I have in my CFW. Will try the mce.exe 0 byte later.

    Edit: Tried the mce.exe 0 byte... when new message arrives, tap on the notification do not open any apps, not the usual messaging app (of course not!) and not the vivaz app too.
    With ResourceCopier_0x200234DE in C: and other files in Z:, have you done some hex editing or it just works like that way?


 
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free-iSMS.v1.03.S60v3.S60v5.SymbianOS9.x.Unsigned
    By sidthahellraiser in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 10:51 AM
  2. SE Vivaz Conversation App extracted by hyperx - s60v5
    By Killer07 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. Free-iSMS v1.00 S60v5 Unsigned by junnikokuki[Freeware]
    By Kozzi in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:16 AM
  4. Free-iSMS v1.01 S60v5 [Freeware]
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:16 AM
  5. Free-iSMS - iPhone-style SMS manager v1.02 - S60v5
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •