Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    no.. hm maybe jake has some good idea?! i never heard of grid and list

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    632
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    i know the UI is built via XML and editing these will do the trick. least i think so. hehe. and if it is possible, would we need to run c2z to get it working?

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    eh . no i dont think we haave to

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by danele
    i know the UI is built via XML and editing these will do the trick. least i think so. hehe. and if it is possible, would we need to run c2z to get it working?
    hey sir going off topic again. If u want i can help u in running j.a.f on windows seven. I was trying yesterday only. And u wont imagine it's working same as on xp. If u want give me a pm.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    632
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    found this

    http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...Bar_in_ListBox

    but no idea what they are talking about. if it is relevant to the scrollbar, where to find/edit it?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by danele
    found this

    http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...Bar_in_ListBox

    but no idea what they are talking about. if it is relevant to the scrollbar, where to find/edit it?
    heh?! lol.. in normal english please

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    933
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    if you got n97 then yes list and grid files edit,

    but 5800xm has none of these, never been possible to edit menu layout yet

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by steven25
    if you got n97 then yes list and grid files edit,

    but 5800xm has none of these, never been possible to edit menu layout yet
    yes.. that's what i am wondering. never heard of editing list and grid.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    58
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    hey danele !
    Well I Flashed my 5800 successfully with JAF yesterday with Windows 7.
    I gave Pkey Emulator admin settings as administartor and Run in compitibility mod for Vista.
    I used JAF and Pkey v12 from this Link, download JAF for win7 from the same Post.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,19339.0.html

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    632
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: S60v5 Interface - Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by kalpitapokia
    hey danele !
    Well I Flashed my 5800 successfully with JAF yesterday with Windows 7.
    I gave Pkey Emulator admin settings as administartor and Run in compitibility mod for Vista.
    I used JAF and Pkey v12 from this Link, download JAF for win7 from the same Post.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,19339.0.html
    thanks man! i also got it running properly, so now my v40 is hacked and ready to be buggered around with. hehe. still havent had luck finding the files needed to mod the UI, ill drop the guys at symbian dev a mail to see if they can point me in the right direction.


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Walkthrough: HTC Desire Sense Interface
    By phattrance in forum HTC
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 03:07 PM
  2. Zune interface Demo
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
  3. Nokia N900 Camera Interface
    By phattrance in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. Symbian User Interface Brainstorm
    By Zweistein in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:11 AM
  5. MyPhone V2.03.1 Iphone interface for 5800XM
    By dtracks in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •