Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default [Guide] Build ROM with both orange and vodafone HS (update 18/03/2010)

Thanks to all,who have made a contribution to this mod.Here,I think,is the best result.

First,I downloaded the file uploaded by galabuon.It's the original orange HS from Orange Ltd.I've tested and it works fine,but it seems that the files are more than what we need.I've removed the extras and attached the files below.

Then,I got the rofs3_vodafone,which is attached by maler ,and finally made a collection of files of vodafone HS.

But,as we know,the voda. HS is limited by Vodafone with SIM.In order to make it work,we need a crack.Thanks to our Szakalit.He cracked Voda.HS days ago,including voda. app. manager powed by Opera,even though it doesn't work in the firmware cooking.

I just made a mixture with what I got in rofs3_vodafone and the cracked voda.HS,and removed the VFService,which works only with Vodafone SIM but with autostart,holding the right button of the phone.

Also,we Chinese already modded it and translated it into Chinese,which I've also added.Now it works with an all-languague support.

Dear friends,just see the pics attached and find how well it works.

Now,download the files and make your own CFW with both orange and vodafone HS !

The pics. below are from my CFW with a name of 【Dream·Crystal】,which is made specially for Chinese speakers.

Best wishes from China

Edit:【18/03/2010】Both orange and vodafone updated.

About fonts,please try to change another font,which can be found in this forum.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Guide] how to build rom with [orange and voda] update 16/03/2010

Thanks.. A question, will orangepack work in APAC English (r159) because I don't see any r159 in the pack?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

pls rename topic, it make mistake ur topic and my topic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why you put the widgets manger too in z is 3 or 4 mb and doesnt work correct in z! when i will open the appshop on the voda hs it open the 1 widget not the appshop,when removed all then it open the inet put not the voda appshop only my web without side but only when on z.
    and 3 mb for demowidgets is too big.
    and in your voda pack remove the other folders in resource\plugins\vodafoneidle2 you need only the 22222!!!! folder(is for all operators).

this works for other operators too !!!!
    but is littler buggy for other operators when change hs from a aiohs too voda or orange you need close the hs with killme or restart phone.
    why cant open hs (i thinks its the ecom from voda they look what for sim but cant why modded).
    when change from voda too orange or from a aio hs too other aio hs then no bugs.
    only when change from orange or voda hs too a aiohs or from a aiohs too voda or orange.
    for voda user you doesnt have the problems.
    i doesnt have a vodasim but my sim has voda net and works

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Guide] Build ROM with both orange and vodafone HS (update 16/03/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire
    Thanks.. A question, will orangepack work in APAC English (r159) because I don't see any r159 in the pack?
    Remember,r01 is also an English support.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Guide] Build ROM with both orange and vodafone HS (update 16/03/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by galabuon
    pls rename topic, it make mistake ur topic and my topic
    Sorry about that.I've changed it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by maler
    why you put the widgets manger too in z is 3 or 4 mb and doesnt work correct in z! when i will open the appshop on the voda hs it open the 1 widget not the appshop,when removed all then it open the inet put not the voda appshop only my web without side but only when on z.
    and 3 mb for demowidgets is too big.
    and in your voda pack remove the other folders in resource\plugins\vodafoneidle2 you need only the 22222!!!! folder(is for all operators).

this works for other operators too !!!!
    but is littler buggy for other operators when change hs from a aiohs too voda or orange you need close the hs with killme or restart phone.
    why cant open hs (i thinks its the ecom from voda they look what for sim but cant why modded).
    when change from voda too orange or from a aio hs too other aio hs then no bugs.
    only when change from orange or voda hs too a aiohs or from a aiohs too voda or orange.
    for voda user you doesnt have the problems.
    i doesnt have a vodasim but my sim has voda net and works
    The vodafone HS has an arrow on the left,which contains clock,app store,bookmarks,and it won't work without app. manager.
    But I know you’re right.I will remove it later.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've just removed the vodafone app. manager,and now it works faster and better.
    See the files attached.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wqq19860924
    I've just removed the vodafone app. manager,and now it works faster and better.
    See the files attached.
    it works without this is only a modded opera widgetmanager.
    when you install widgets like wgz or wgt you see it on the appsman on the hs.
    you need too clean your pack some too many files who doesnt need.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by maler
    it works without this is only a modded opera widgetmanager.
    when you install widgets like wgz or wgt you see it on the appsman on the hs.
    you need too clean your pack some too many files who doesnt need.
    I've removed all the files from app.manager,and now it has got a mini size.
    Thanks for your reply.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast