Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 220
  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,509
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by sword
    i would like it, too.. you said that liliantungary made it for you, but i never saw it. thank you
    Here you go mate.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?nmlrqlzgiz2

  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,509
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by sword
    i would like it, too.. you said that liliantungary made it for you, but i never saw it. thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    Have you tried it then Swordlink?

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    837
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    Have you tried it then Swordlink?
    A question... Icons will change if I change the theme, cause I`ve already made the file, but the 3 icons stay same on every theme

  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,509
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by TaTae3e
    A question... Icons will change if I change the theme, cause I`ve already made the file, but the 3 icons stay same on every theme
    On the version i uploaded they change.Not sure about yours.

  5. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    222
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    these three icons don't work on v50 FW? i still can't make it work after flashing...

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    226
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by TaTae3e
    A question... Icons will change if I change the theme, cause I`ve already made the file, but the 3 icons stay same on every theme

    For exemple if a line where you changed application looks like this:

    0x103B string "localapp:0x100058B3?view=0x10282D81&iconid=270501 603;7111&toolbar=1" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

    ... then icons won't change..

    They'll always be the 'default' one from this mod (not even the default Nokia ones)

    Your line should look like this:

    0x103B string "localapp:0x100058B3" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

    ... and your icons will change according to the theme you're using

  7. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    837
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by fredmode

    For exemple if a line where you changed application looks like this:

    0x103B string "localapp:0x100058B3?view=0x10282D81&iconid=270501 603;7111&toolbar=1" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

    ... then icons won't change..

    They'll always be the 'default' one from this mod (not even the default Nokia ones)

    Your line should look like this:

    0x103B string "localapp:0x100058B3" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

    ... and your icons will change according to the theme you're using
    Thanks again fred... I`ll try it right now

  8. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    Have you tried it then Swordlink?
    does not work..

  9. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,509
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by sword
    does not work..
    On v.50 or did it not work for you on v.40?

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: gain 3 extra touch icons on homescreen

    v40.. when i install this, it only opens a browser site (but i now use the NP modded one )


 
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Menu MOD with Ovi Icons + Extra Shortcuts + Hidden Apps! (ITA)
    By simon95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. [HELP] Orange Homescreen Delete Three Default Icons!!!
    By neonoafs in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:38 PM
  4. Can you increase homescreen icons size
    By hazbro in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 06:37 PM
  5. Extra: Samsung S8300 AMOLED Touch Screen Slider
    By phattrance in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •