Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    As symbian is open source...

    there's a project ongoin...n they have preety much achieved it...just wait for few more dayz...

    see this and read the whole thread..!!

    http://developer.symbian.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=5368

    and also see thier wiki:

    http://developer.symbian.org/wiki/in...ing_Homescreen...

    so smile now, and get ready for the breakthrough...i am following thier progress and wl sure let u know.....

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    121
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by ravish_919
    You should actually wait for the first Symbian^3 phone (Nokia C6) to release...
    & then get it hacked...then import those files responsible for it...
    I don't know if its possible or not... but it will take atleast 4-5 months for this..

    Look at Satio it was released long back & they just started importing those files for 5800 in this forum by rem_dm...

    I suggest mods to close this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by ravish_919
    You should actually wait for the first Symbian^3 phone (Nokia C6) to release...
    & then get it hacked...then import those files responsible for it...
    I don't know if its possible or not... but it will take atleast 4-5 months for this..

    Look at Satio it was released long back & they just started importing those files for 5800 in this forum by rem_dm...

    I suggest mods to close this thread...
    The C6 will run the S60 5th software also known as the Symbian OS version 9.4.

    What you ment to say was "wait for the n8"

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    And what about imelo? coverflow working on 5800, but long time beta and no public release :S

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    guys i tell you why dont you try to optimize the imelo player for Nokia 5800 (if anyone needs the app then just tell me). The current problem with this app is that it only works on dates before October 2008. So its annoying to change the dates again and again ...... please try to optimize it

    have a look at it http://www.dailymobile.net/2009/09/2...cover-art-app/

    I dont know why they are not releasing the public Version ......i bet it will sell like hot cakes

    (you will find only cracked versions of this app coz the original app is a free gift if you buy the original landscape pro app, but even the original app is restricted by the date)

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    Here is the link to the Symbian^3 musicplayer:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/39480338...usicplayer.sis

    be carefull if you integrate it to your cfw. It fails to load the icon for some reason.
    In other words, it doesn´t work... maybe it´s using the same dependencies as the build-in player

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    've u tried using it? And from where did u get this file? Modders pls have a look at this thing. Pls.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchitgrover
    've u tried using it? And from where did u get this file? Modders pls have a look at this thing. Pls.
    it's coming from hyperx, the dude who extracted the conversations app and who makes roms for i8910, so i think it is almost working. modders?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    503
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperX
    Here is the link to the Symbian^3 musicplayer:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/39480338...usicplayer.sis

    be carefull if you integrate it to your cfw. It fails to load the icon for some reason.
    In other words, it doesn´t work... maybe it´s using the same dependencies as the build-in player
    symbian 3 uses completely diffrent libraries then symbian 1.
    dont think this will ever work.
    you also saw the problems porting n97 to 5800.
    nokia n97 uses symbian 2 libraries and 5800 symbian 1.

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    Because of sis installation not working, giving an error like "this is an internal component", i just opened sis contents and replaced files with original ones on C: drive, without flashing... Result is crashed Music player...

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: porting symbian^3 music player to 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by ruslover
    Because of sis installation not working, giving an error like "this is an internal component", i just opened sis contents and replaced files with original ones on C: drive, without flashing... Result is crashed Music player...
    you mean you manually copied the files to c:\ drive?


 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. 5800 Music player works, but won't refresh music library
    By handsomedan in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:36 PM
  3. Next Project? Porting Walkman Player to Nokia S60 5th Edition!
    By borjok536 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:27 PM
  4. [Request] Modding symbian music player for playing folders
    By dc5dd in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:36 PM
  5. music player and music stopper nokia 5800
    By nobodyshearing in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 07:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •