Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Guide] how to build rom with [orange and voda] update 01.03

Thanks to all,who has made a contribution to this mod.Here,I think,is the best result.

First,I downloaded the file uploaded by galabuon.It's the original orange HS from Orange Ltd.I've tested and it works fine,but it seems that the files are more than what we need.I've removed the extra and attached the files below.

Then,I got the rofs3_vodafone,which is attached by maler ,and finally made a collection of files of vodafone HS.

But,as we know,the voda. HS is limited by Vodafone with SIM.In order to make it work,we need a crack.Thanks to our Szakalit.He cracked Voda.HS days ago,including voda. app. manager powed by Opera,even though it doesn't work in the firmware cooking.

I just made a mixture with what I got in rofs3_vodafone and the cracked voda.HS,and removed the VFService,which works only with Vodafone SIM but with autostart,holding the right button of the phone.

Also,we Chinese already modded it and translated it into Chinese,which I've also added.Now it works with an all-languague support.

Dear friends,just see the pics attached and find how well it works.

Now,download the files and make your own CFW with both orange and vodafone HS !

The pics. below are from my CFW with a name of 【Dream·Crystal】,which is made specially for Chinese speakers.

Best wishes from China

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wqq19860924
    Thanks to all,who has made a contribution to this mod.Here,I think,is the best result.

First,I downloaded the file uploaded by galabuon.It's the original orange HS from Orange Ltd.I've tested and it works fine,but it seems that the files are more than what we need.I've removed the extra and attached the files below.

Then,I got the rofs3_vodafone,which is attached by maler ,and finally made a collection of files of vodafone HS.

But,as we know,the voda. HS is limited by Vodafone with SIM.In order to make it work,we need a crack.Thanks to our Szakalit.He cracked Voda.HS days ago,including voda. app. manager powed by Opera,even though it doesn't work in the firmware cooking.

I just made a mixture with what I got in rofs3_vodafone and the cracked voda.HS,and removed the VFService,which works only with Vodafone SIM but with autostart,holding the right button of the phone.

Also,we Chinese already modded it and translated it into Chinese,which I've also added.Now it works with an all-languague support.

Dear friends,just see the pics attached and find how well it works.

Now,download the files and make your own CFW with both orange and vodafone HS !

The pics. below are from my CFW with a name of 【Dream·Crystal】,which is made specially for Chinese speakers.

Best wishes from China
    Am using appleorangefruit's 7th cfw , how can i install it on the cfw am using thnx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default PLZ Help modify this Homescreen mod to remove these non functional buttons

How to fix the HS:
    contacts and dialpad is now above the three buttons and the underneath 2 buttons where originally were contacts and dialpad aren't selectable. just 2 black buttons without function. and the contacts on top of the display are messed up as they deform the background. the screen area is compressed.i want to remove these 2 non functional buttons(present at the bottom of the screen) to get some more screen area..i have used this orange homescreen mod...plz tell me what to do and how to do?if possible modify the attached mod to remove those non functional buttons..it will be a gr8 help...waiting for ur response...plz[img width=800 height=553]http://i44.tinypic.com/2sbako7.jpg[/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1. orange rom pack , just copy to rofs2 or rofs3 match folder
    2. not yet ppl can remove these buttons

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123