Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default No one is bothering about N97

Hi all, Everybody here in forum making CFW for 5800, is 5800 only the v5th symbian phone? No body I have seen in last 20 days, have posted any CFW or any rompatcher autorun fix issue, what is this.
    Here are so many N97 users but no one is complaining. So I took the question. Pls PNHT guys, we want N97 Enhanced CFW.PLS PLS PLs....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: No one is bothering about N97

Well, it has to start somewhere, so why don't you kick the ball rolling yourself. The software already exists for you to modify your firmware, near on everything people are doing to their 5800's also applies to the N97, so sir, just do it already. :-)

You can bother right? :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Its not that anyone not bothering, its bcos less people onboard with N97, half of the Nokia Symbian S60V5 enthusiasts are using N5800XM ..

:P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xploitmachine
    Its not that anyone not bothering, its bcos less people onboard with N97, half of the Nokia Symbian S60V5 enthusiasts are using N5800XM ..

:P
    Thanks dear, But am I wrongly bothering about N97? Views for N97 is in forom are 33041, and for 5800 is 71218 views. So means atleast 20000 users are with N97. So are they less?
    Pls Xploitmachine, like you guys can make a good for N97 also. I know your capabilities. ANd the more thing, I trust you guys at PNHT.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Take a deep breath and realx welcome to the forum i see this is your first post

Thinks are going to take time and if you cant wait for the good people to make one for you go ahead and build one your self there lots of info and that here to look over and read it just the same steps at the 5800 so nothing to worry about easy to do and bro if you get suck or need help just ask or pm someone that in the no

Bro best of luck soon maybe we see your name in light for making a cooked n97 rom :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It just boils down to the fact that most people have 5800s. I have a 5530 cause in my area 3G don't make a damn difference, and I still don't regret it. There are only a few benefits of custom firmware that cannot be achieved with just helloox and mods. So don't look to far into it.

With about an hour and a half of research, you can make your own CFW, if you're up to it.

Ah, and welcome to the forum.

Oh yeah, and there were projects dealing with n97 cfw but I think there were some issues regarding the phone not flashing properly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

man u r right. And many people do have n97. But do u think that n 97 need anything more? For me, n 97 is just complete, a full package. It doesn't require anything else. Prove me wrong, if i'm . Due to money issue i wasn't able to buy n 97. And yes if u want cfw them y don't u take my phone. I'll love to have n 97. Hahahahahaha. Lolz.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sanchitgrover
    man u r right. And many people do have n97. But do u think that n 97 need anything more? For me, n 97 is just complete, a full package. It doesn't require anything else. Prove me wrong, if i'm . Due to money issue i wasn't able to buy n 97. And yes if u want cfw them y don't u take my phone. I'll love to have n 97. Hahahahahaha. Lolz.
    Yeah!
    If only the N97 was less expensive, all of us would have it. the most likely less expensive replacement to the N97 is the 5800.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DJNJ
    Yeah!
    If only the N97 was less expensive, all of us would have it. the most likely less expensive replacement to the N97 is the 5800.
    Mind you, I think the 5800 v40 is quite complete also, I've yet to experience any bugs till today. 5800 has everything N97 has, except QWERY keyboard, 5MP Camera, kinetic scrolling in web browser in menusand web browser and Widgets. But that's not the reason we wanna hack our phone, we hack our because:
    *Both 5800 and N97 have boring theme effects
    *Both phones have that boring startup screen and tone
    *Both phones camera capabilities are limited by Nokia to conserve space, when it can actually do better
    *Get more free RAM
    *Remove Nokia restrictions on the phone like modding system files for better performance
    *Customize the phone to your liking

And why 5800 is so popular in modding world compared to N97:
    *Costs about half
    *Large userbase
    *Best speakers for phones
    *Has almost everything N97 delivers and power (same amount of RAM, same 434Mhz COU)

Hope I helped

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

u forgot the FM TRANSMITTER of N97 !

and Edit - The large onboard memory !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast