Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Modding Experts - Is is impossible to add HINDI language to Nokia 5800 ??

My Nokia 5800 is from India Type RM-356.This Phone was bought from U.P. India.
    Released in India by "Nokia India Pvt. Ltd." New Delhi with date of manufacture " Jan 2009"

When Purchased this phone came with ( S/W Ver.V11 ,Language Set 19 contained all 3 Langages ENGLISH, PHILIPINO and HINDI.

But after Firmware upgrades to ( S/W Ver.V30 and v40) I am left with only ENGLISH & PHILIPPINO.

I want to add HINDI language to this list.

The Nokia Care Centers in India are unabe to do so....

Please come up with a solution as to how to Add HINDI language.

I have already Googled & checked most sites and could not find the HINDI Language Update. (though URDU etc. are present via firmware).

Tecnical Experts please provide SOLUTION....

Which Firmware or Product Code should i USE to Get HINDI Language in my Nokia 5800

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding Experts - Is is impossible to add HINDI language to Nokia 5800 ??

degrade using jaf... that might help... because i don't kow much aout modding.. according to me.. this is it..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding Experts - Is is impossible to add HINDI language to Nokia 5800 ??

Quote Originally Posted by sanchitgrover
    degrade using jaf... that might help... because i don't kow much aout modding.. according to me.. this is it..

You can not downgrade the firmware...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

but in jaf there is an option to do so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jcsmobile
    Released in India by "Nokia India Pvt. Ltd." New Delhi with date of manufacture " Jan 2009"

When Purchased this phone came with ( S/W Ver.V11 ,Language Set 19 contained all 3 Langages ENGLISH, PHILIPINO and HINDI.

But after Firmware upgrades to ( S/W Ver.V30 and v40) I am left with only ENGLISH & PHILIPPINO.

I have already Googled & checked most sites and could not find the HINDI Language Update. (though URDU etc. are present via firmware).

Which Firmware or Product Code should i USE to Get HINDI Language in my Nokia 5800
    tell me ure product code, I'll try n see .. but its not a promise

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Me too desperately waitnig for this but didn't found any solution
    hex codes of hindi characters are difficult to handle only nokia people can do that

tell me ure product code, I'll try n see .. but its not a promise
    mine is 0575590, will be glad if u come up with solution

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

not confirmed but download navifirm... u said u had it in version 11... download it for ur phone... now use jaf and tick the option of downgrade.. and downgrade... i hope it will help.. pm me if anything else needed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nachiket_daily
    Me too desperately waitnig for this but didn't found any solution
    hex codes of hindi characters are difficult to handle only nokia people can do that

mine is 0575590, will be glad if u come up with solution
    Sure, gimme some time like 1 - 2 days, i'll post at my thread front page, as u can see now, i made Italian and Chinese too

Btw, does India 5800XM has Tamil language support? we have demand in Malaysia and Singapore to include this in 5800XM, please provide me the code if India 5800XM supports Tamil language pack.

TQVM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jcsmobile

what is ur product code? I might help you.........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dear Modding Experts - My product code for Nok 5800 is 0575590. (Red)

I have also not seen ANY Indian Nokia 5800 at least in U.P. India having Tamil Language.

I can read any SMS which comes in Hindi BUT the Characters are too closely knit with each other so much that they overlap
    which spoils the readability and is good for nothing. BUT I want HINDI as a Language like ENGLISH & PHILIPINO.

Please contribute to a solution of this which is bothering us for more than a year...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast