Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

don't know whether they are ready to help or not
    apache might be knowing that better...
    that thread isn't the one like our's(always updating)
    so i'd ask sir steven to go there are take a step ahead because they need some1 really interested and some one knowledgeable as well... which i'm not otherwise i'd have already done that...
    and possibilities are there that sir steven might be working on it secretly.
    lolz... sir prove me right...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sry double post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

maybe we need some files to run matrixmenu?
    Code:
    ;hierarchynavigator
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\hnengine.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\hnengine.dll"
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\hnpresentationmodel.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\hnpresentationmodel.dll"
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\hnmetadatamodel.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\hnmetadatamodel.dll"
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\hnutilities.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\hnutilities.dll"

;menufwui
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\mmextensionmanager.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\mmextensionmanager.dll"
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\mmfolderuiextensionplugin.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\mmfolderuiextensionplugin.dll"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\plugins\mmfolderuiextensionplugin.rsc" -"!:\resource\plugins\mmfolderuiextensionplugin.rsc"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\mmfolderuiextplugin.rsc" -"!:\resource\apps\mmfolderuiextplugin.rsc"

;matrixmenu
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\matrixmenu.exe" -"!:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe"
    "\epoc32\data\z\private\10003a3f\apps\matrixmenu_reg.rsc" -"c:\private\10003a3f\import\apps\matrixmenu_reg.rsc"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\matrixmenu.mif" -"!:\resource\apps\matrixmenu.mif"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\matrixmenu.rsc" -"!:\resource\apps\matrixmenu.rsc"

"\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\matrixmenu.r01" -"!:\resource\apps\matrixmenu.r01"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\gridroot.mbg" -"!:\resource\apps\gridroot.mbg"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\gridroot.mif" -"!:\resource\apps\gridroot.mif"

"\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\move_indicator_icons.mbg" -"!:\resource\apps\move_indicator_icons.mbg"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\move_indicator_icons.mif" -"!:\resource\apps\move_indicator_icons.mif"

;mmwidgets
    "\epoc32\release\armv5\urel\mmwidgets.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\mmwidgets.dll"

;tamplates

"\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_single_large_graphic_pane.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_single_large_graphic_pane.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_1.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_1.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_2.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_2.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_3.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_3.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_4.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_4.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_5.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_5.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_6.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_6.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_7.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_7.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_8.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_8.xml"
    ;"\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_10.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_10.xml"
    ;"\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_11.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_11.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_12.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_12.xml"
    ;"\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_13.xml" -"!:\resource\list\custom\akn_logical_template_13.xml"

"\epoc32\data\z\resource\grid\custom\akn_single_large_graphic_pane.xml" -"!:\resource\grid\custom\akn_single_large_graphic_pane.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_1.xml" -"!:\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_1.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_2.xml" -"!:\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_2.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_3.xml" -"!:\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_3.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_4.xml" -"!:\resource\grid\custom\akn_logical_template_4.xml"

;lct
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_single_large_graphic_pane.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_single_large_graphic_pane.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_1.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_1.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_2.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_2.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_3.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_3.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_4.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_4.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_5.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_5.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_6.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_6.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_7.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_7.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_8.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_8.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\z\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_12.xml" -"!:\resource\list\lct\akn_logical_template_12.xml"
    ;suites
    "\epoc32\data\Z\private\101f4cd2\import\suites\foldersuite\suite.xml" -"!:\private\101f4cd2\import\suites\foldersuite\suite.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\Z\private\101f4cd2\import\suites\foldersuite\items.xml" -"!:\private\101f4cd2\import\suites\foldersuite\items.xml"
    "\epoc32\data\Z\resource\apps\foldersuite.rsc" -"!:\resource\apps\foldersuite.rsc"
    "\epoc32\data\Z\resource\apps\foldersuite.rsg" -"!:\resource\apps\foldersuite.rsg"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey modders, Any updates ?
    Sorry but we are looking forward to see this HS on our 5800s

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

heh yeah i was wondering the same thing. i've checked this thread at least 10 times today, and i don't even own a 5800.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

have you managed to fined the missin file lil?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys not update my end sorry i have a unhacked satio doing my best to downgrade

So work stop my end i hope the other guys work it out :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Forget that n97 hs mod get the satio ported look how good/better it is and modded to vivaz the sexy SWF files can be used :P
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCCsxNRdQAQ[/youtube]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yo guys. well, the dudes over at SD have some nice, solid ideas regarding porting the HS, S^3 in particular. and they seem dead sure that itll work. good news? i think so!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ppl plz keep it up to good work can't wait to have n97 hs on my 5800 but i guess it will not be easy i hope the modders can pull this of

Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast