Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 23 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1329
  1. #221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    407
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    Crazyyen Hi mate welcome back to modding to All he s the one whos responsible for Gif boot screen and Many HS you have Respect!! Him!! we made with him!! Hope we bring out full satio hs too Thanks for Rom Dump bro


    liliantungary sis already tried them , talked to rem he told we need to work with xn.... things give it a try too
    Cheers bro and thanks for that ive done some good mod in the past i most say now time to do some more :P ive slowly found a easy way to edit the satio play.stop and more icons yey need abit more work tho lol

  2. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    933
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    xnthemeserver has n97 got one? cant find in rofs1 rofs2 rom

    in the starter_non_critical_1.rsc it says it has

    i disabled 5800xm xnthemeserver.exe and got loads of errors, even tho phone booted, but useable

    so maybe replacing with xnthemeserver.exe of n97 might do something

    tried renaming xnthemeserver.exe to hspsthemeserver.exe but that dont work


  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    933
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    errors am getting

    homescreen feature unsupported
    menu feature unsupported
    alfredserver feature unsupported
    telephone feature unsupported
    startup feature not supported
    contacts bar feature not supported
    autolock feature not supported
    syap feature not supported
    aknnfsrv feature not supported
    system error

    basically everything is not supported

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by steven25
    errors am getting

    homescreen feature unsupported
    menu feature unsupported
    alfredserver feature unsupported
    telephone feature unsupported
    startup feature not supported
    contacts bar feature not supported
    autolock feature not supported
    syap feature not supported
    aknnfsrv feature not supported
    system error

    basically everything is not supported
    lol !! then you are at the right road !!

  5. #225
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    Nice Work steven25
    You're in the right way.

    I think you will give us "a gift" soon ^^

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    i can smell some good news.. Bro u can do it... Although i didn't understand even a single word u wrote... But it smells something cooking...

  7. #227
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    Hi,
    xn3... files on N97 sys/bin folder interesting, e.g. "xn3bitmapfactory.dll", "xn3clockfactory.dll", "xn3layoutengine.dll", "xn3menufactory.dll", "xn3newstickerfactory.dll", "xn3nppluginfactory.dll", "xn3popupfactory.dll"... shown as attached photos...

    However, there is only one file of xn3 in 5800 sys/bin folder...

    xn3xxx files may be constuct widget menu interface e.g. clock, date, profile rectangles...

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by ruslover
    Hi,
    xn3... files on N97 sys/bin folder interesting, e.g. "xn3bitmapfactory.dll", "xn3clockfactory.dll", "xn3layoutengine.dll", "xn3menufactory.dll", "xn3newstickerfactory.dll", "xn3nppluginfactory.dll", "xn3popupfactory.dll"... shown as attached photos...

    However, there is only one file of xn3 in 5800 sys/bin folder...

    xn3xxx files may be constuct widget menu interface e.g. clock, date, profile rectangles...
    Googling with xn3nppluginfactory.dll gives some interesting results like a homescreen compile/build log:

    https://developer.symbian.org/wiki/i...CL.005.log.txt

    Maybe also of interest: http://developer.symbian.org/wiki/in...n_OS_Internals

    The next best thing would be a 5800XM emulator running e.g. on windows that enables us to test our firmwars / mods without physically flashing to a real Nokia XM 5800.... I wonder if that exists....

    Br
    Amber

  9. #229
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    A few days ago, i replaced 5800 files with HS related N97 files e.g. "aixxx", "alfwidgetxxx", "clkxxx and clockxxx(clock files)", "contactxxx and cntxxx(contact files)", "glx files(which did not exist 5800)", "hsxxx (including also hspsthemeserver.exe)", "securewidgetxxx", "topcontactsxxx", "widgetxxx" files located in sys/bin folder, resource folder, resource/apps folder, resource/plugins folder ...
    Also i added some folders related with N97 Homescreen apps like 200159c0, 10282822 to private folder...

    But when i flashed my 5800, did not run (boot unsuccessful), then reflashed with my previoes firmware again...

  10. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by steven25
    xnthemeserver has n97 got one? cant find in rofs1 rofs2 rom

    in the starter_non_critical_1.rsc it says it has

    i disabled 5800xm xnthemeserver.exe and got loads of errors, even tho phone booted, but useable

    so maybe replacing with xnthemeserver.exe of n97 might do something

    tried renaming xnthemeserver.exe to hspsthemeserver.exe but that dont work

    OMG...OMG...OMG you are genius, i copy xnthemeserver.exe from 5800XM and rename it with hspsthemeserver.exe ==> replace on my n97 emulator
    now my homescreen is missing


    1 question, we should know the dependency of hspsthemeserver.exe


 
Page 23 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Next Project? Porting Walkman Player to Nokia S60 5th Edition!
    By borjok536 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme # 1087 - Facebook Dark Project By MikeLarry
    By mike_Larry in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 11:48 AM
  4. Changing or adding language to Nokia N97
    By aboltus in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 03:38 PM
  5. Problem in adding new detail for contacts for nokia 5800
    By gzar11 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 09:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •