Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1329
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Next Project Adding Nokia n97 HS OR Widget ON NOKIA 5800

The Latest Posts from the Symbian Developer Forum

Quote Originally Posted by cmorlok View Post
    homescreensrv now builds in carbide.c++
    Quote Originally Posted by fonix232 View Post
    Great work again.

Here are the errors I get when I try to compile the packages (unmodified v5backport version):

homescreen:
    Code:
    Errors:
    sbs returned with exit value = 1

Warnings:
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreen\idlehomescreen\xmluirendering\dom\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreen\idlehomescreen\xmluirendering\uiresource\inc).	
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreen\idlehomescreen\xmluirendering\odt\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreen\idlehomescreen\xmluirendering\renderingplugins\extrenderingplugin\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\app).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\platform\loc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\platform\loc\sc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreen\idlehomescreen\xmluirendering\ecomelement\xnecomelementproxy\inc).

homescreensrv:
    Code:
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\homescreenpluginsrv\hspsdefinitionengine\hspsdefinitionengineinterface\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\homescreenpluginsrv\hspsdom\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\homescreenpluginsrv\hspsodt\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\homescreenpluginsrv\hspspluginregistry\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\homescreenpluginsrv\hspsresource\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\homescreenpluginsrv\hspsresult\inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\menucontentsrv\menusatinterface\Inc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\Symbian\S3_homescreen\homescreensrv\menucontentsrv\utilsinc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\app).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\mw).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\platform\loc).
    Invalid project path: Include path not found (X:\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\include\platform\loc\sc).

Multiply defined symbol: __InitializeThreadDataIndex in files uc_cwhelp.obj (eexe.lib), ThreadLocalData.c.obj (msl_all_static_mse_symbian_d.lib), keeping definition in ThreadLocalData.c.obj	homescreensrv

Multiply defined symbol: ___get_MSL_init_count in files uc_cwhelp.obj (eexe.lib), startup.win32.c.obj (msl_all_static_mse_symbian_d.lib), keeping definition in startup.win32.c.obj

Multiply defined symbol: __CleanUpMSL in homescreensrv Option 'Use default libraries' is enabled but linker used this indicates a potential settings/libraries mismatch	 runtime library from MW[...]LibraryFiles (msl_all_static_mse_symbian_d.lib);

This is all what I got. I think that the warning removal could be done after the project WORKS (compiles and runs on the emulator).
    Also I don't know why SBSv2 returned with value 1 (I don't even know what it means, I mean value 1), but it does not sound so serious.
    Will try it with SBSv1 in a minute or two!
    Also I was wondering on this: a free and open-source mobile OS uses a payware (and not even cheap) compiler?
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorlok View Post
    Good news: homescreen does completely build in Carbide.c++ (at least for me).

It's important to build it using an SDK with EPOCROOT in X:\ (see Preferences -> Carbide.c++ -> SDK Preferences). Otherwise some dtd_installer.pl will fail. I'll add build instructions for carbide to the wiki.

And just ignore the "No rule to make target `do_nothing'" error messages. They come from test builds. Don't know how to disable them in carbide.

@fonix232: The interesting messages are in the output window. And the goal of S^3 is to be able to compile the whole system with gcc. It's just not yet done.
    Finished building with SBSv1!

Messages so far:

homescreensrv:
    Code:
    \S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\release\armv5\LIB\xmldom.dso: No such file: No such file or directory	homescreensrv 
    line 0 
    C/C++ Problem
    homescreen:
    Emulator build
    Code:
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `do_nothing', needed by `LIB'. Stop.
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `do_nothing', needed by `MAKMAKE'. Stop.
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `do_nothing', needed by `RESOURCE'. Stop.	
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `do_nothing', needed by `BLD'. Stop.
    GCCE Release build
    Code:
    Same as Emulator build AND

\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0_2\epoc32\release\armv5\LIB\aknlayout2scalable.dso: No such file: No such file or directory
    Hm, again great news. I'll copy all the output window's content, but first you have to tell me which SBS should I use: v1 or v2, as v2 is a commercial product and I don't have it...

EDIT:

Confirmed, now both project compiles under Carbide.C++ with SBSv1.
    (Sadly I have f*cked up my emulator, and I will reinstall my PC tomorrow or even later, so I can't test it.)
    Cmorlok, could you please post the final phone building guide for it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wow.. the thread came back to life. But I think we need to rename this though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sone,sone,sone!

and i bet that Symbian^3 HS gona eat some rams
    multiply screens and stuff!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    sone,sone,sone!

and i bet that Symbian^3 HS gona eat some rams
    multiply screens and stuff!
    that's not the problem..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yea i know! i just say i wish there is some preview :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yea i know! i just say i wish there is some preview :P
    i thought your holy friend has managed to do it and you have the hs without flashing?! thats what you told us here a few days before

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

man! Symbian^3 HS isnt same as n97! omg!
    Symbian^3 HS has that multiply page on home screen...and its easy to manage stuff!

i forgive u on this one!
    Peace shino!!

and i must flash to have it!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

man! Symbian^3 HS isnt same as n97! omg!
    Symbian^3 HS has that multiply page on home screen...and its easy to manage stuff!

i forgive u on this one!
    Peace shino!!

and i must flash to have it!!
    In that post, there were no word about S^3 HS and flashing.
    You said Your friend managed to port the N97 HS to 5800 without the need of flashing. You stated this and nothing else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont know what u understand or not!
    its just n97 HS...with files in bout rofs2 and rofs3!
    so i -flashed- use it for a week and remove it....and now im waiting for that Symbian^3...if u think i have sis i have not!

Your friend managed to port the N97 HS to 5800 without the need of flashing...this part? i must flash my phone man.

we didnt understand each other...

its working without bugs...landscape to!
    i cant move all widget (application)
    i cant move all but i can move some! CHANGE is the right word
    it eat some more ram do...
    have some other stuff but i dont wanna confuse now...

so again...im waiting for that Symbian^3
    hope u understand me now!

if this is post about Symbian^3 HS and that guys from developer.symbian.org and i believe it is Shadow_SX write some stuff from symbian.org

if not im sorry from missing post

but again Symbian^3 HS isnt same as N97
    and omnia....man i wish i have that HS...moving clock and stuff!
    well, im good with Symbian^3 HS and that multiply windows and stuff

my be i sad i didnt flash (caz i get it) and he didnt flash it for shure he have n900
    and he did that with C++ i didnt get half stuff he was saying and i dont care really...he just send me!
    and NEWS is he will release it...(not here. to get that strait ) u will find it on Google, he is doing some crazy stuff for n900 to....

peace all! AND I HOPE U DONT GET MAD AND STUFF...really im sick of writing all crazy stuff...some ppl push me and i cant stop then...

just peace and enjoy give u all +1 , and lets hope that Symbian^3 HS will be done son

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so many sentences.. lazy to read the whole thing.. ehehe

Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast