Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: To All Modders

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default To All Modders

    Hey people, what's up ??

    Symbian is open source now, all are happy with the new customs, you are doing a great work !!

    BUT

    Where is the true customs ??

    am talking like all 5800 users :
    where are the widgets ??
    will we have something like android ? maemo ?
    what about porting n97 mini/big firm ?? or samsung, sonyericsson ?

    you're doing a great work in speeding up, hacking and customizing, but .. where is the real work ??

    Don't get mad please
    i just feel that all 5800 users are waiting the answers

  2. #2

    Default Re: To All Modders

    i didnt get your point
    symbian is going to be open source, true. But that doesnt mean that your "old" 5800 is an open source device from now on !
    instead we have to do it all on our own, and thanks to PNHT hacking method things are really getting exciting these days.










  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Old 5800 ??
    you are talking with millions of users
    2'nd thing, the operating system is already open source ! like unix

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    407
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Bro can i just say one think sorry if it hurts u modding take time and we all need to lean new stuff and test it out it not as easy as making a cake..so far they leant how to mod and patch remake rofs3 they still got to crack rofs2 which will bring lots of mods and hack and stuff when it happens so please take it easy just stay strong as one day it going happen

    Took us maybe a year maybe a little more i dont no to get cooked roms so look at thinks that way it going take time

    But now we have more modding coming each day telling us new thinks it helping to build a bigger picture we all need to work as a team

    Bust of luck anyway mate

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyyen
    Bro can i just say one think sorry if it hurts u modding take time and we all need to lean new stuff and test it out it not as easy as making a cake..so far they leant how to mod and patch remake rofs3 they still got to crack rofs2 which will bring lots of mods and hack and stuff when it happens so please take it easy just stay strong as one day it going happen

    Took us maybe a year maybe a little more i dont no to get cooked roms so look at thinks that way it going take time

    But now we have more modding coming each day telling us new thinks it helping to build a bigger picture we all need to work as a team

    Bust of luck anyway mate
    oh too sad to hear that well, maybe my words will push the modders little bit stronger and they could do something

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    279
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    Hey people, what's up ??

    Symbian is open source now, all are happy with the new customs, you are doing a great work !!

    BUT

    Where is the true customs ??

    am talking like all 5800 users :
    where are the widgets ??
    will we have something like android ? maemo ?
    what about porting n97 mini/big firm ?? or samsung, sonyericsson ?

    you're doing a great work in speeding up, hacking and customizing, but .. where is the real work ??

    Don't get mad please
    i just feel that all 5800 users are waiting the answers
    u shud ask this question to Nokia .. not here :P

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    I thinks this is kind of rude....Are you only waiting fo others to work harder just because you cant wait to get upgrades on your 5800? Maybe you´re not a modder, but we can help by testing the CFW people upload and being thankful and patient.


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Quote Originally Posted by dragoncius
    I thinks this is kind of rude....Are you only waiting fo others to work harder just because you cant wait to get upgrades on your 5800? Maybe you´re not a modder, but we can help by testing the CFW people upload and being thankful and patient.

    =_= am not rude am testing with other guys and am trying to help noobs also to get the idea of flashing and so on .. =_=

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    232
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Symbian is open source !!!! Not Nokia FW !!!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: To All Modders

    Quote Originally Posted by Szakalit
    Symbian is open source !!!! Not Nokia FW !!!!!
    ok man !! but they just hacked the nokia firm =_=


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UID Code for Modders
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Q. for modders, how do you backup your phone before modding?
    By phoneguy in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Little help with rompatcher for modders.
    By ini in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:02 AM
  4. to all modders: possible to use camera in portrait mode?
    By swordlink in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM
  5. Revolution of Rom Modding !!! (Modders Needed !!!)
    By awangn6600 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •