Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 154
  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    With this mate.
    hmm...
    thats mean im free to put startup.gif & startup.mp3 on my rosf?
    rosf2 or rosf3?
    example i just put startup.gif & startup.mp3 on rosf2/data and i only changet the text contains ""PATH FOR START UP TONE", and the others into "rosf2/data" just it?
    or maybe "rosf2/data/startup.gif" ?

    please help me...

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by zee_nophobia
    hmm...
    thats mean im free to put startup.gif & startup.mp3 on my rosf?
    rosf2 or rosf3?
    example i just put startup.gif & startup.mp3 on rosf2/data and i only changet the text contains ""PATH FOR START UP TONE", and the others into "rosf2/data" just it?
    or maybe "rosf2/data/startup.gif" ?

    please help me...
    i would suggest that you put it in the same path as the original as the startup also requires some rsc files.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i would suggest that you put it in the same path as the original as the startup also requires some rsc files.
    ok i will try it..
    thanks anyway, u are very helpfull..

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by zee_nophobia
    ok i will try it..
    thanks anyway, u are very helpfull..
    cheers mate. let me know how it goes.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    214
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    can any one share htc hd2's startup bootscreen?

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    471
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    if its on mbm format do i have to rename it as startup.gif? or startup.mbm?anyone can help?

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    377
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by gonemad02
    if its on mbm format do i have to rename it as startup.gif? or startup.mbm?anyone can help?
    starup.mbm! if it is mbm.
    and .gif if it is .gif format.

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by gonemad02
    if its on mbm format do i have to rename it as startup.gif? or startup.mbm?anyone can help?
    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm1102
    starup.mbm! if it is mbm.
    and .gif if it is .gif format.
    simply change the path at the text file. it supports .gif and even .jpeg.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    471
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    thanks oreo +1

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Collection Of Animated Bootscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by gonemad02
    thanks oreo +1
    cheers mate.


 
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Change you bootscreen using a .GIF file :D (tested on 5800)
    By crazyyen in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Change your Bootscreen to GIF with an SIS file
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
  3. All bootscreen mod's!!
    By crisdj in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •