Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Rain Nd Snow on homescreen of nokia 5800(Must See)

ok.. first: which file do i use, the file in first post or dark rain fixed file?
    second: off topic what is the music playing in the background? i rly like it

last: the video was made with a samsung omnia hd i8910 or something like that, its the phone of joker.. and as i know we couldnt port that homescreen yet and i want it more than the n97 hs.. which is a ram eater, no more no less...

thanx all...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bsmstar
    ok.. first: which file do i use, the file in first post or dark rain fixed file?
    second: off topic what is the music playing in the background? i rly like it

last: the video was made with a samsung omnia hd i8910 or something like that, its the phone of joker.. and as i know we couldnt port that homescreen yet and i want it more than the n97 hs.. which is a ram eater, no more no less...

thanx all...
    The fixed one mate, i edited that so that it would not corrupt lists

Quote Originally Posted by azzammalik
    @ Kcube

I want all effects of dejavu.But in homescreen i want rain with lightning.(Only in HS)

All particles effect of menu gallery contacts dialer should remain.
    Just HS with rain & lightning.

And also gallery slide effect.

with super turbo manifest.

Btw aren't you have to copy paste effects files so it combine with dejavu effects?

Hope you will do it for me (us).

Dejavu effect is one hell of effect.

So i am waiting eagerly for this.

Is default dejavu effect with or without turbo manifest?

Would you work on more particle effects? Dejavu like?
    I dont think its possible to confine an effect to a particular area like in the Homescreen. You see the rain and lightning in other menus cause the duration of the effects hasnt expired yet. Dejavu already have an effect in the gallery, A swipe effect which is better than the default slide effect, but, if you want the slide effect then ill edit it. And as i said before, turbo/super turbo doesnt go nicely with Dejavu. So now, please tell me your revised request so i can make it

Quote Originally Posted by mar5690
    thanks mate..i'll wait for it...
    Its done, give it a try

----------------

I was working on an edited Dejavu effect before but i didnt finish it. Its essentially still Dejavu but without the leaves falling and in the grid and list and i made the white flash effect very fast so that its light and snappy. If someone wants it, i would finish it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey thanx for your time @ Kcube

My requests:

1) Leaves falling with increase amount in all places like your default dejavu effect ( i want more effects.I am not worried about ram )

2) White flash effect in all places

3) Gallery slide effect or the one you prefer

4) In HS only lightning ( Because rain is not that i want now ) Only lightning would be great

5) And i also noticed that when mob is in landscape position leaves does not fall and if leaves fall they do just for one second after 20 times of trying to appear leaves...and also white flash don't appear like its appear on potrait position... So please do this effect to work on both positions

I would be very grateful to you if you do this for me and i hope that every one will like these effects..

But still i am using your dejavu effects with rain lightning and its awesome

Thank you very much

ps: one more request , is it possible to show different falling effects in different places? It would be so cool if some times leaves fall and some time snow falls and some times ....My request list is increasing..So i am stopping here..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    @mar5690 ill do it mate, but i need a laptop so i can edit one of the .kml. I havent found an app to edit text files yet so i cant edit it on my phone. Anyway, heres the other request. Tell me if theres something wrong
    I remembered i request from you long time ago for this effects...finally had it! +1 for you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hopefully the thread starter jayeshb will post all the new effects from kcube989 to first page.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    The fixed one mate, i edited that so that it would not corrupt lists
    ok mate thanx.. +1
    btw i did some digging and the song is "hollywood" by "the cranberries" just in case someone else wants it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey thanx for your time @ Kcube

My requests:

1) Leaves falling with increase amount in all places like your default dejavu effect ( i want more effects.I am not worried about ram )

2) White flash effect in all places

3) Gallery slide effect or the one you prefer

4) In HS only lightning ( Because rain is not that i want now ) Only lightning would be great

5) And i also noticed that when mob is in landscape position leaves does not fall and if leaves fall they do just for one second after 20 times of trying to appear leaves...and also white flash don't appear like its appear on potrait position... So please do this effect to work on both positions

I would be very grateful to you if you do this for me and i hope that every one will like these effects..

But still i am using your dejavu effects with rain lightning and its awesome

Thank you very much

ps: one more request , is it possible to show different falling effects in different places? It would be so cool if some times leaves fall and some time snow falls and some times ....My request list is increasing..So i am stopping here..
    Interesting request, this will be a fun one to make. Ill try my best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah wish you best of luck for this one and all things in your life.

I have one thing to ask.Is dejavu the only effect which don't work properly on landscape position or all effects are like this?

Hope you will try to get good result on both positions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont quite get you mate. Which part doesnt work in landscape? Everything seems fine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah wish you best of luck for this one and all things in your life.

I have one thing to ask.Is dejavu the only effect which don't work properly on landscape position or all effects are like this?

Hope you will try to get good result on both positions.
    Ok mate, i finished it. The thing is, I cant test it out cause when i flashed with a CFW, i forgot to include my c2z patch :P so im not sure if i did it right or not, for that, I apologize in advance. Try it out and tell me if theres something odd.

What I did is

- I used all the Dejavu flash transitions.
    -Menu to Homescreen effect will be lightning only and will last for 20 seconds
    -All effects from the menu going to an app/folder will have rain and lightning effect that will last for 2 seconds
    -The effect that will show when you exit something, like messaging for example will show Snow and last for 2 seconds as well.
    -All the effects from the homescreen like opening the clock, or settings from the homescreen will show falling leaves from Dejavu and will last for 2 seconds as well.
    -Gallery swipe effect
    -Homescreen to menu will show the transition from Dejavu and will last for 2 seconds
    -Other elements like list and grid particles, contacts and dialer transition etc are from Dejavu

If theres something wrong like the wrong flash transition used tell me. Before you comment back, please make sure that youll be able to see all the transitions like what i did from my video ok?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast