Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Everything working fine in hacked N97,but Accuweather wont pop up to select any connection its working only for my home wlan witch has priority 1,but when im not home when i try to connect it says connection not posible......before hack in pop up was search for WLAN and WAP services!!!Can anyone help me because Accuweather is one of my favourite widget,but i cant use it........

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Try to re-install the application...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    I tryed everything,even i flashed my phone again.....

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Ok now i flashed the phone with hacked files again,still got the problem.....i flashed the phone with orginal files of FW still nothing.....i tried with NSS put cant reinstall the firmware with NSS.......but before i updated phone with hacked firmware it was working fine....how can i have an option Select Connection to search new wlan when im out of my Priority 1 connection?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zoric
    Ok now i flashed the phone with hacked files again,still got the problem.....i flashed the phone with orginal files of FW still nothing.....i tried with NSS put cant reinstall the firmware with NSS.......but before i updated phone with hacked firmware it was working fine....how can i have an option Select Connection to search new wlan when im out of my Priority 1 connection?
    If everything in your phone works fine then must be something else... Try one thing: Full format your phone. Flash it with Hack Firmware but, when you use the application DON'T activate the patches and see what's the result...

    All the best,

    AB

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Ok ill try but just to say i installed all my widgets non of them asks for connection.....ill post results...

    Edit:Its not working i Flashed again and try it without patches and still cant use widget when im not at home i twont pop up to search anew wlan!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zoric
    Ok ill try but just to say i installed all my widgets non of them asks for connection.....ill post results...
    Good luck!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    I fixed this problem it was not problem the firmware,its a wery stupid thing and i dont know why is this so.......i went to N97 web browser and went to settings/general/access point/and click Ask when Needed and thats it widgets are searching other connections!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: AccuWeather cant connect after hack on N97.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zoric
    I fixed this problem it was not problem the firmware,its a wery stupid thing and i dont know why is this so.......i went to N97 web browser and went to settings/general/access point/and click Ask when Needed and thats it widgets are searching other connections!!!
    Well done

    All the best,

    AB


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 09:07 PM
  3. Accuweather connection
    By technodad in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:49 PM
  4. Modified Accuweather
    By SF in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •