Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    707
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Browser Patches

    We use python iPhonesque to change the our S60v3 devices' Browser UA... But it will not work on our S60v5s... So i've found patches to do this.
    Works on all hacked and unhacked S60v5 devices...
    Just install it on Phone memory and browse like PC or Iphone.
    Cuz i've attached firefox and iphone patches.


    WARNING:-It is Unsigned.. Hack your phone or sign it...

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    awesome dude...
    is there any patch for download the N97 ovi store contents directly to my 5800xm??
    reply pls...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,988
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfrenz
    We use python iPhonesque to change the our S60v3 devices' Browser UA... But it will not work on our S60v5s... So i've found patches to do this.
    Works on all hacked and unhacked S60v5 devices...
    Just install it on Phone memory and browse like PC or Iphone.
    Cuz i've attached firefox and iphone patches.


    WARNING:-It is Unsigned.. Hack your phone or sign it...
    iPhoneEsque WORKS WITH S60V5! I TESTED IT!!! AND PATCHES ARE JUST MADE TO SLOW PHONES!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,509
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Moved to Modding.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    707
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Quote Originally Posted by rdxguru
    awesome dude...
    is there any patch for download the N97 ovi store contents directly to my 5800xm??
    reply pls...
    will be soon... Wait a while...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    122
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Hi All,
    I have a hacked 5800 v40, and installed the iphone patch, but nothing happened?!
    what should i do to make it work?
    Is it files browser or internet browser?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    iPhoneEsque WORKS WITH S60V5! I TESTED IT!!! AND PATCHES ARE JUST MADE TO SLOW PHONES!
    Yep, i tried this one too ages ago and i confirm iPhoneEsque patch works on s60v5

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    122
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Yep, i tried this one too ages ago and i confirm iPhoneEsque patch works on s60v5
    Please advice how you made it works
    I opend my phone internet browser, and it is the same nokia app!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    Quote Originally Posted by thermax04
    Please advice how you made it works
    I opend my phone internet browser, and it is the same nokia app!!
    You just install it, i had it in a sis file. Open the default browser and it should render pages like the iphone. If it does not work, try rebooting your phone first

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Browser Patches

    this is hot. Cool. Trying.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ROMpatcher Patches (MOD Your Phone)
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 05:53 PM
  2. NEW patches for ROMPatcher, read
    By GOC in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:36 PM
  3. [Request] How to add Patches in ROFS2?!
    By Schranzp in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:31 PM
  4. patches, rompatcher, possible we not need
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 11:47 AM
  5. Installserver Patches For All FP2 Phones
    By mufaddal_km in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 04:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •