Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N97 "MINI" V11 HACK BY PNHT

Okay guys, I did it!

I started with a Nokia N97 mini RM-553. I looked up my product code, but found that v11 had not been released for it.

So first I changed my product code to one that had the v11 update available. This way, I first updated to v11.

Then I followed the Phoenix method, and hacked my phone:
    - Downloaded the firmware from navifirm.
    - Downloaded the cracked PNHT firmware.
    - Renamed the PNHT firmware to replace the file from the official firmware I got from navifirm.
    - Then I followed the phoenix method, said yes to not using the optional file.

And hacked my phone. Now after this step, I tried a million different things. I wasn't even sure if the phone was hacked or what. I installed RomPatcher+ myself I think. It's installed now and patches work fine. C2Z so far is working great and isn't buggy for me at all.

BTW, installing C2Z I used that app that creates it for you based on your phone.

Also, I JUST got theme effects to work. I'm using Atlantis right now. Tomorrow, I'll try to figure out the correct steps to getting to where I am. And I'll provide a video if anyone wants it.

It's pretty late now. Goodnight.
    FINALLY. FINALLY I have some smooooth transitions on my phone. Go suck a dick iPhone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i want the video

i got rm-553. try to hack it many times, but rompatcher just didn't install....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is that possible to reinstall the same version firmware since i had install rm-555 v11 in my n97 mini but it is an original firmware from nokia...but now i want to reinstall it with moded firmware..is that possible?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mix1982
    i want the video

i got rm-553. try to hack it many times, but rompatcher just didn't install....
    I did a hard reset this morning and did the entire process again so I'd know what works and what doesn't.

Here goes:

1) I was initially running v10. v11 still isn't available in my region. So first, I changed the product code for my mini to the product code for a mini did that have the v11 update released. I followed this tutorial here: http://thesymbianblog.com/2009/07/02...97-nokia-5800/
    2) To find the product code, I used this list: http://www.symbian-master.com/index.php?topic=300.0
    Can't remember what I chose, but it was from that list. Then I ran NSU, which finally found an update for me. I then updated to v11. This is all unnecessary if your region has v11 released.
    3) Use Navifirm. Download the v11 firmware for your product code. Place all files in one folder.
    4) Download the PNHT hacked firmware file. Place it in the folder. Now this should overwrite an existing file you got from navifirm. If it doesn't, you'll have to rename the PNHT file to the file you got from navifirm. In my case, I renamed the PNHT file RM555_11.0.045_uda_1_001.uda to RM555_11.0.045_uda_10_001.uda and then replaced the file I got from navifirm with the PNHT file.
    5) Download and install Phoenix. Follow the instructions in the tutorial above on using Phoenix (like where to place the firmware files so that Phoenix can find them)
    6) Follow the phoenix tutorial and hit Refurbish. Click yes when asked to skip optional file.
    7) When Phoenix is done, accept all the default settings and whatnot when you turn on your phone. Then to go Applications and you should see Rompatcher there.
    Grab the patches and place them in E:\Patches.

And then run them in Rompatcher. And you're done. You can install whatever the hell you want and you can get effects running too. If you wanna run theme effects, the process is identical to getting them to run on the N97.

Where exactly are you having trouble mix1982?

BTW, here's a video of my N97 mini with the Atlantis theme effects package:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thx!
    didn't rename to RM555_11.0.045_uda_10_001.uda
    i'll try soon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

2 TerrorByteX

many thanks for the tips!
    just reprogrammed my N97 mini hacked firmware using Phoenix.
    at the same time placed a PPM file from 555 in the settings to add my native language

rompatcher works!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mix1982
    2 TerrorByteX

many thanks for the tips!
    just reprogrammed my N97 mini hacked firmware using Phoenix.
    at the same time placed a PPM file from 555 in the settings to add my native language

rompatcher works!!!
    Glad it worked out. xD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

if any 1 succese flash n97 mini with jaf via usb please post log because i think n97 mini not support with jaf via usb for now(not for rm-505 507)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chandarakk
    if any 1 succese flash n97 mini with jaf via usb please post log because i think n97 mini not support with jaf via usb for now(not for rm-505 507)
    Why not just use Phoenix? It will work for sure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have a problem....

[img width=800 height=500]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8256/wtfck.jpg[/img]

I search every where for a solution but i don't find aniting that can help me

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast