Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N97 "MINI" V11 HACK BY PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by sph
    hi again,

i guess i did it - thanks to you, oreo27!

well... something strange happened when flashing - the phoenix output says:
    after that, my mobile shows a blank screen, "local mode". my first thought: damn, doesnt work.

after that i removed the battery, re-inserted it, placed my sd-card where it belongs and started my phone. it was like brand-new out of the box, all content gone and i had to make some settings (localisation, time, ...). then i found "rompatcher+" in my applications menu. and i found some unsigned apps. so i just tested - and everything works fine!

so, do i have to worry about this phoenix message? well, it says "All operations completed" and "Unable to communicate to product after flashing" - so i guess the verification couldn't be done and that's why this kind of error is shown. i've already tried this multiple times, the procedure stops there every time. i'm not sure about this, but if you think it's okay to just use the phone as it is right now, i'll do so

one more question: i've still installed a lot of apps i actually don't want. test-apps, trial-versions and what not. i already found the batch-uninstaller, but i just can't remove some apps - they are not shown there. the built-in install manager doesn't help, too. so: is there some more or less easy way to get rid of this stuff? an application which letz me remove such things, maybe?

thanks a lot,

greets!

congratulations on the newly hacked device mate.

that's unusual but shouldn't be a problem. i'm guessing it has something to do with phoenix not being able to set it back to normal mode (you were still in local mode). that can be solved by exactly what you did, removing the battery and reinserting.

we're going a bit off topic mate. but you should try uninstallking.

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28312.0

if this doesn't help. send me the sis/sisx of the files through PM and i'll tell you which files to delete.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have nokia n97 mini v12.0.110
    i tried to flash my phone by phoenix. i placed my firmware files in C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-555 folder downloaded from navifirm.
    when i open pheonix and click on refurbish it gives an error which says

" Getting List of files to be flashed failed: 0x84210021(-2078212063) - Firmware: CRC checksum of file 'C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-555\RM-555_12.0.110_001_U245.uda.fpsx' does not match the checksum in data-package."

please helpp...!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by parthsut
    i have nokia n97 mini v12.0.110
    i tried to flash my phone by phoenix. i placed my firmware files in C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-555 folder downloaded from navifirm.
    when i open pheonix and click on refurbish it gives an error which says

" Getting List of files to be flashed failed: 0x84210021(-2078212063) - Firmware: CRC checksum of file 'C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-555\RM-555_12.0.110_001_U245.uda.fpsx' does not match the checksum in data-package."

please helpp...!!
    Yeap I also face the same problem...can anybody help me please

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by genio_mex
    Try this:

Keep the settings in JAF, but don't plug your phone, press FLASH and immediately plug your mobile (off) and press power button only one time.
    Thanks buddy this worked..
    thanks man
    thank you so much
    [+]1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is there a hack for RM-553 v 12.2.110 yet? I made the mistake of updating my firmware before I decided to hack it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yupe.I follow all the steps here and I'm using RM-555 V 12.0110.I can believe how easy it was to hack your phone.I thinks all the past week search paid off.Thanks to all plus I'm using Animenu plus for great transition effect on my N97 mini now.I changed my phone code first , then download the firmware..Lastly Phoenix did all the job

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jinjuper
    Hey guys the n97 mini's latest firmware v11.2.045 RM553 is hackable. I used PNHT's method to hack the phone. I used the latest version of Phoenix(v2010.0 to hack the phone. Instructions:-

1) Install Phoenix and related files.
    2) After downloading and installing Phoenix, open it and go to File>Scan Product
    3) Once your phone gets detected go to Tools>Data Package Download. Sometimes you might need to key in the product code.
    4) After that gets installed go to Flashing>Firmware Update and click on Refurbish
    5) When it tries to upgrade it might say that a certain file is missing. Observe the filename of that missing file and replace it with the filename of PNHT's file. (For example: PNHT's file name is RM555_11.0.045_uda_1_001.uda.fpsx. I changed it to RM555_RM553_014_000_M015.fpsx which Phoenix said was missing. To change that you need to cancel the operation. You need to go to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\rm-553 and place PNHT's file there and rename it as said before.)
    6) Continue the operation and once the firmware gets modded the phone will go into Local Mode and then restart.
    7) Success!! Your phone is hacked. While it restarts download the Patches.zip as said in the first post and make a folder in E:\Patches Extract the patches.zip folder files in that location. Run rompatcher and select those two file options and select Auto.

Enjoy. Any help needed, you may ask. Thank You. Special Thanks to PNHT and other people.
    What a wonderful tutorial. I followed what you said, and it worked like a charm. My N97 Mini is finally hacked. Hurray!!

I advice all newbies wanting to hack their N97, follow these simple steps. They are unbelievably simple.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sangbadut
    Yupe.I follow all the steps here and I'm using RM-555 V 12.0110.I can believe how easy it was to hack your phone.I thinks all the past week search paid off.Thanks to all plus I'm using Animenu plus for great transition effect on my N97 mini now. I changed my phone code first , then download the firmware..Lastly Phoenix did all the job
    how to change phone code ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wonggrage
    how to change phone code ?
    http://nokia5800mods.blogspot.com/20...bb5-phone.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Pleace someone help me!
    I have Nokia N97 mini v12.0.110
    Is one posible way to hack it?
    I found a hack RM555_12.0.110_uda_1_001.uda.fpsx. But its like original.
    After hacking with phoenix i can't found diference.
    I think this hack is downloaded with navifirm.

Pleace someone post link with corect hack link!

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast