Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N97 "MINI" V11 HACK BY PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by jinjuper
    Hey guys the n97 mini's latest firmware v11.2.045 RM553 is hackable. I used PNHT's method to hack the phone. I used the latest version of Phoenix(v2010.0 to hack the phone. Instructions:-

1) Install Phoenix and related files.
    2) After downloading and installing Phoenix, open it and go to File>Scan Product
    3) Once your phone gets detected go to Tools>Data Package Download. Sometimes you might need to key in the product code.
    4) After that gets installed go to Flashing>Firmware Update and click on Refurbish
    5) When it tries to upgrade it might say that a certain file is missing. Observe the filename of that missing file and replace it with the filename of PNHT's file. (For example: PNHT's file name is RM555_11.0.045_uda_1_001.uda.fpsx. I changed it to RM555_RM553_014_000_M015.fpsx which Phoenix said was missing. To change that you need to cancel the operation. You need to go to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\rm-553 and place PNHT's file there and rename it as said before.)
    6) Continue the operation and once the firmware gets modded the phone will go into Local Mode and then restart.
    7) Success!! Your phone is hacked. While it restarts download the Patches.zip as said in the first post and make a folder in E:\Patches Extract the patches.zip folder files in that location. Run rompatcher and select those two file options and select Auto.

Enjoy. Any help needed, you may ask. Thank You. Special Thanks to PNHT and other people.

Hi Jinjuper, so which firmware are you using now? and what's the feature for your new RM-553 hacked one? does the speed improve a lot?

Thanks,

still... deciding whether need to try this or not on my n97 mini RM-553 11.2.045

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorByteX
    Okay guys, I did it!

I started with a Nokia N97 mini RM-553. I looked up my product code, but found that v11 had not been released for it.

So first I changed my product code to one that had the v11 update available. This way, I first updated to v11.

can u help me to set the theme effects on my n97 mini v11?i got stucked on c2z patch
    Then I followed the Phoenix method, and hacked my phone:
    - Downloaded the firmware from navifirm.
    - Downloaded the cracked PNHT firmware.
    - Renamed the PNHT firmware to replace the file from the official firmware I got from navifirm.
    - Then I followed the phoenix method, said yes to not using the optional file.

And hacked my phone. Now after this step, I tried a million different things. I wasn't even sure if the phone was hacked or what. I installed RomPatcher+ myself I think. It's installed now and patches work fine. C2Z so far is working great and isn't buggy for me at all.

BTW, installing C2Z I used that app that creates it for you based on your phone.

Also, I JUST got theme effects to work. I'm using Atlantis right now. Tomorrow, I'll try to figure out the correct steps to getting to where I am. And I'll provide a video if anyone wants it.

It's pretty late now. Goodnight.
    FINALLY. FINALLY I have some smooooth transitions on my phone. Go suck a dick iPhone.
    I want the c2z patch for n97 mini please

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

as soon as I now will now access the keyboard, hang on my cell phone and makes a reboot.
    The same happens when I want to use the camera ...
    I can fix this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i cant hack my n97 mini v11.0.105

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks a lot

after applied the patchs using rompatcher+ its need add to Auto? or I only need to apply the patches? (Install Server RP+ & Open4All RP+)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys.
    im in the same boat as everyone here in the 11.2 firmware guys.
    i have renamed the pnht file to the file that was downloaded from navifirm
    when i try to flash, it says that it does not pass the checksum.
    which leads me to believe that 11.2 is not really hackable. we need the proper hack file. is this right?? i dont want to risk bricking my phone so i dont want to mess with it too much. just want to be sure. thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ario83
    Hi Jinjuper, so which firmware are you using now? and what's the feature for your new RM-553 hacked one? does the speed improve a lot?

Thanks,

still... deciding whether need to try this or not on my n97 mini RM-553 11.2.045
    Hi, I am using the N97 mini v11.2.045 firmware for my phone currently.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Di.R
    thanks a lot

after applied the patchs using rompatcher+ its need add to Auto? or I only need to apply the patches? (Install Server RP+ & Open4All RP+)
    Congrats on installing the ROMPatcher. U need to enable Open4allRP+ and Install Server RP+ each time u restart the phone i.e. if you want to avoid certificate errors and such during installation of files.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by harisali001
    Hi,

I tried to hack my phone Nokia N97 mini with Phoenix 2010.08, however I am not able to flash my phone after I download the Data Package, When I click on Flash it says it cannot find the product code, I tried to manually put the product code it doesnt allow mw to do it.

Please help since I am stuck with this from a long time
    Did you try renaming the file to the one which is missing? U should close Phoenix and then rename the file.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by punkrocklives
    hi guys.
    im in the same boat as everyone here in the 11.2 firmware guys.
    i have renamed the pnht file to the file that was downloaded from navifirm
    when i try to flash, it says that it does not pass the checksum.
    which leads me to believe that 11.2 is not really hackable. we need the proper hack file. is this right?? i dont want to risk bricking my phone so i dont want to mess with it too much. just want to be sure. thanks.
    It could either be that the file you downloaded got corrupt or the firmware is incompatible with your region.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast