Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Flash Games For Nokia 5800 XM

Quote Originally Posted by darkweller
    hello, theres an way to make swf flash game files to appear as .sis file and lets you install them to the applications folder(i have nokia 5800 xpressmusic) and ive installed few swf games to applications folder, its quite easy, so heres how you make swf files to appear as .sis files and you put them to your phone and install them just like any other .sis file, ok, you go to this page: http://www.swfpack.com/fn/index.php and you see green buttons and theres button called SIS, click it, then input application name if you want, name doesnt matter, then you see source files press browse and look the swf file you want, install notes not needed, press "I accept" on tickbox and then press done and window should appear which says save as etc and you see your game name.sis and then just put in your phone and install it, have fun! i hope you understand this(english not my first language )

Nice will try this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I finally found out how to play these games on my phone. One of the members wrote about going into Gallery>Other Media to play straight from there and it works! First u have to winrar it and then once u open the unrared file, you copy the swf file and drop it on the image of the 5800 in your PC Suite. Sad thing is, there isn't any specific icon to play it straight from the menu screen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mand.e
    I finally found out how to play these games on my phone. One of the members wrote about going into Gallery>Other Media to play straight from there and it works! First u have to winrar it and then once u open the unrared file, you copy the swf file and drop it on the image of the 5800 in your PC Suite. Sad thing is, there isn't any specific icon to play it straight from the menu screen.
    hi mand.e, if you read my post and you do the thing with swf games i wrote, those games will appear in your phone main menu-> applications and you scroll down and the game(s) should be there with bubble like icon if/when you install them the way i wrote.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is *any* flash game supposed to work into my 5800...? I mean, can I grab some nice flash games from [any flash-games-sites] and play to them on the phone, or are they required to be from some special version of flash?

Anyways, thanks for the selection and for all those wasted ours of my life

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Teillu
    Is *any* flash game supposed to work into my 5800...? I mean, can I grab some nice flash games from [somewhere] and play to them on the phone, or are they required to be from some special version of flash?
    it seems like you can snag about anything, right off the web, just DL the SWF or look in your PC temporary net folder after playing one, and snag it from there. Watch out for ones that (for example) try to connect to the web as one of its function if you dont want that to happen.
    Because the PC is sort of a touch screen :-) moving the mouse around and touching things, the games that work by mouse screen touch work similar on the touch screen. Meaning if you dont have Keys , or dont want them in your face while playing (full screen) , then avoid the ones that work with the keyboard more.
    For me everything so far has played, out of 45 of them, but the SIZE is rather small on many of them, so ones that look dorkey big on the PC make better small device games.

you have nothing to lose from trying, other than copying it to your phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks, psycogeek! Will try to take some tower-defense ones...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

more trickey tips. not for the meek
    Clean out your internet cache, then fire up some flash game you think might work off the web.
    then use search (better search then Mses at least) on your PC, to search ONLY the internet cache for *.SWF
    if you find something you think might be the one, copy it out of the temp folder onto a folder on your hard drive.
    now the trickey part.
    remember the old "Media Player Classic" made by Gabest, long ago, it was packaged with "real media alternative" and "Quicktime alternative" it has plug-ins for flash playing, and will even play flash games. you can drag and drop a SWF file onto that, and test if its all "together" and playable as you have snagged it. that way you can be sure that what you have is standalone and will work correct when you stuff it in the little phone.
    MPC will also Resize the viewport on a flash game, so you can see what it is going to look like in the Small and at 16x9 aspect
    (make sure you dont end up getting media player classic or anything else from unreliable sources, as there were people packing chitware with faux alternative packages.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

to save EVERY flash game on the pc downoad and install the plugin "flash saving plugin" on your pc browser, play on the web any flash game you like, push the button of the plugin and it 'll save the game (or other) in the directory you wont on your pc, copy it on the phone and enjoy it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

There's also an Adobe kind of Standalone Flash Player, downloadable via this link:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...er_9_debug.exe

It works fine for me

addnine1

the rar. files dont work on my 5800

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast