Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XDancery_Nokia5800_V1.00.1229

how do i download the game? is only a link to a Chinese website

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

My Game stopped working yesterday, can't press play. But I'm redownloading it now. Will re-install after lunch, when I have access to iMac wih bluetooth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how to get full for this game? i've played at level 5 but i can't play it anymore

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It seems that always after I've played this game the theme effects are gone and I have to restart my phone...
    Any solutions?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Same here about the theme effects ... any solutions ?!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XDancery Instructions

Here's an instructional from me to help those who have installed but don't know Chinese.

1. The link in the original post will direct you to a site in Chinese. On the far right of the page you'll see a 3 number code, a box below it and a blue button. type in the code in the box and hit the blue button.then you'll see the same page again. don't worry. see the blue button? it's counting down (almost similar to the ones on 4shared and others). so wait and once it finishes, you click it again. you'll immediately get the download box so go on and do your job.

2.After installing it to your phone, there won't be any extra messages,just go to your app folder on your phone and search for a music note icon in orange.

3.when the game loads, you'll be brought to the main screen of the game. touch the arrow next to the 'touch me' sign. (Note: there's a small button on the bottom right,don't touch it unless you want to EXIT)

4.once you enter, you'll see a list of games like in the image below(only two preloaded ones when you start).

5.To import songs from your memory card (format must be in mp3,if there's a problem,scroll to the bottom for HELP***),click the '+' button below the song list. you'll be brought to another page. choose the E:/ folder and open the file that stores your mp3 songs (if you can't find it, just keep looking until you FIND it). from there, you can click on songs and it will be transferred immediately to the list on the right. after which,you click the button at the bottom of that page on the LEFT to import that song to the game library.

6. Once you're done with importing your songs,click the RIGHT button at the bottom of the same page. you'll be brought back to the song list page. voila! your songs are all in there.

7. To start playing,simply touch the big,flashing 'PLAY' button on your left.

8.During the game, if you want to pause, touch the top right of the phone. a box will appear below. the obvious one would be the volume control but what you need to know now is the three buttons below it in Chinese. the one on the far left is RESUME, the one in the middle is RESTART and the one on the far right is EXIT. Another feature in this game to know is the 'Shake' feature which happens in-game. After you've succeeded in collecting perfect hits, you will notice that the bar at the bottom of the screen has become fully pink, this is the time to SHAKE your phone to switch to the bonus mode.

9. when your game is over, you'll be given your score. that's not the hard part. if you did well, a new character is unlocked. that's nothing to worry. if you wish to continue with the same song and the new character, touch the middle button. the button on the far right is to EXIT to the song list menu.

10. to EXIT the game, press the EXIT button on the bottom right of the song list menu. the first info box pops up, click the LEFT button (Yes). the second info box, click the RIGHT button (No). what it actually means for the first one is "Are you sure you want to exit the game?" or something like that while the second one asks you if you wish to visit their official site.

Now, there you go. I know it's pretty long but I hope this makes it easier to understand.

*INFO: Here's a little tip.All message boxes with TWO buttons in chinese have the same function. They are the YES (LEFT) and NO(RIGHT) buttons. It applies to every one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    how to get full for this game? i've played at level 5 but i can't play it anymore
    me too. i'm really upset now. is there a way to counter it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    me too

too disappointed

but is it real?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

There's an updated version that's supposed to fix that issue, v1.01.331

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by papped
    There's an updated version that's supposed to fix that issue, v1.01.331
    is it out yet for download? will it be free?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast