Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    936
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Quote Originally Posted by sword
    very nice, dude!
    yes you are right mate, fun game +1

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    231
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Why did you close the website?
    I like this game and I am following developments.
    However, the downloadable version (3.1.1) has been improved a lot, but it's still slow, if I could improve the speed, it would be perfect, also if you can, you could add other fruits as well as melons?
    I'll make you happy if you want to beta testers.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Quote Originally Posted by dj U.G.
    Why did you close the website?
    I like this game and I am following developments.
    However, the downloadable version (3.1.1) has been improved a lot, but it's still slow, if I could improve the speed, it would be perfect, also if you can, you could add other fruits as well as melons?
    I'll make you happy if you want to beta testers.
    Ok.

    Why add more fruits? Game name is Melon Samurai so melons are melons

    I have one website, but it's only for a Finnish.
    http://petrinpelit.viuhka.fi/

    I had very many sites, Petri's gamestudio, Pelisoft, Kumisoft, PetrinFreeware, Pelisivut...

    Maybe it's a time to open my http://www.petrinpelit.webs.com/

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    231
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    I tried the version 5 of your game, and has improved even more than the 3, but in the next version can you include the option to turn off the sound?
    Also in the next version might include a better animation of the cut fruit always keeping a good flow?
    These are just suggestions to improve the application.
    Last thing, I might add your site (one in English version) in the affiliates of my forum?

  5. #35

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Quote Originally Posted by dj U.G.
    I tried the version 5 of your game, and has improved even more than the 3, but in the next version can you include the option to turn off the sound?
    Also in the next version might include a better animation of the cut fruit always keeping a good flow?
    These are just suggestions to improve the application.
    Last thing, I might add your site (one in English version) in the affiliates of my forum?
    Sounds can be off by pressing volume buttons
    For your forum? Tell me more (send private message)

    And sorry, I maybe leave of making Melon Samurai. It's unfinished...
    Melon Samurai v6. I have beta version (tested) but it sucks.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    231
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    No please don't abandon the development.
    This program is a viable alternative to fruit ninja for iphone / ipod touch as well as being very nice.
    For the forum I sent a private message.

  7. #37

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Quote Originally Posted by dj U.G.
    No please don't abandon the development.
    This program is a viable alternative to fruit ninja for iphone / ipod touch as well as being very nice.
    For the forum I sent a private message.
    Sorry. I am making new game...

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    231
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Ok sorry, but the translator is malfunctioning every now and then can translate phrases that have a whole new meaning

  9. #39

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    Quote Originally Posted by dj U.G.
    Ok sorry, but the translator is malfunctioning every now and then can translate phrases that have a whole new meaning
    But I have PC version of Melon Samurai. (Note: It's only Finnish)
    About my homepage, I will make Finnish and English -version. =)

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Melon Samurai 2 - Fruit Game by Petric

    man u r awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!


 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPad app: Samurai - Way of the Warrior HD
    By phattrance in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:16 AM
  2. Melon Samurai - Fruit Game by Petric
    By Petric in forum Symbian S60v5 Games
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:54 AM
  3. Review: Fruit Ninja iPhone Game
    By phattrance in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:47 AM
  4. Help with Melon Mobile apps
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 02:52 PM
  5. Samurai: Way of the Warrior
    By phattrance in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 06:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •