Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 214
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    51
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by deneby
    Ok a I have done it ,, and only to C:\private\10202BE9 or C:\private\10202BE9\persists
    Only to 'C:\private\10202BE9', you might want to delete '10282EDC.cre' from 'persists' folder, but only if it exists, else just leave it!

    Quote Originally Posted by twassim
    my x-plore app shows me all my private folders but no files in them......?
    Are you sure you're phone is hacked? If it is, make sure that platform security restrictions are disabled! There's a sticky post I believe which explains in detail how to hack your 5800! Might want to read that.

    Good luck

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    yes , I ┤m sure my phone is hack :-) Don┤t worry i gave the file 10282EDC.txt into C:\private\10202BE9 .. And I ┤m sure the file '10282EDC.cre' exists ,,, so it is everythink ? Only copy the file to C:\private\10202BE9 and it is all ? Great THX 4 you

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    51
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by deneby
    yes , I ┤m sure my phone is hack :-) Don┤t worry i gave the file 10282EDC.txt into C:\private\10202BE9 .. And I ┤m sure the file '10282EDC.cre' exists ,,, so it is everythink ? Only copy the file to C:\private\10202BE9 and it is all ? Great THX 4 you
    Yeah, delete the .cre file from 'persists' folder and put the .txt file in the '10202BE9' folder

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    494
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    How to play Internet Radio using Realplayer.

    open notepad:
    copy paste the urls of the radio station, i.e for Blue FM there are:

    http://94.23.29.14:8080
    http://91.121.196.111:8080
    http://121.78.92.106:8080
    http://zoo.inlive.co.kr:8080

    save as <radio station name>.ram and copy to device (or drop into PC Suite). Now in realplayer select "Direct playlinks" (must be different name, I roughly translated from Finnish).

    screenshot & test file (rename ram to txt if you want to edit)

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    68
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    hi everyone...

    uhm why in fexplore i can only see c:/ and e:/ it does not have z...

    and it is true that when you look in the memory details only phone and memory card details show?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    @awee920
    bro do have that app(fexplore for 5800xm)?

    Bro to see drive z....
    download ybrowser and install it....

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kozzi
    How to play Internet Radio using Realplayer.

    open notepad:
    copy paste the urls of the radio station, i.e for Blue FM there are:

    http://94.23.29.14:8080
    http://91.121.196.111:8080
    http://121.78.92.106:8080
    http://zoo.inlive.co.kr:8080

    save as <radio station name>.ram and copy to device (or drop into PC Suite). Now in realplayer select "Direct playlinks" (must be different name, I roughly translated from Finnish).

    screenshot & test file (rename ram to txt if you want to edit)
    Very nice. Do you have anymore, like power106, defjay and such?

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    68
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    i don
    Quote Originally Posted by max_online32
    @awee920
    bro do have that app(fexplore for 5800xm)?

    Bro to see drive z....
    download ybrowser and install it....
    i dont have Z:/ folder in x-plore... in y-browser i have z:/ folder but dont have c:/private...

    sorry for the late reply busy with school.. thank you!

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    263
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    just done the earpiece surgery.....loud and clear now.......thanks max...........

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,647
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Tips and Tricks Thread

    @HypeBoY

    hey baby is now safe right?


 
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official firmware v11 for 5800 thread
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
  2. Complete Tricks, Tips & Tutorials related to S60v3 Devices
    By max_online32 in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. General Thread - Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:27 PM
  4. Nokia 5800: Tips and Tricks
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •