Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Theme Problems, Help or Info (Official Thread)

hi guys. im having a problem with my nokia 5800. the problem is, when i'm using other themes it goes back to the default theme after a while. i would really appreciate if you help me guys. thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 problem. pls help.

try to update your firmware, if that doesnt help u must hard reset your phone! search the forum on how to hard reset
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

one thing i realized bout this phone, u hard reset it. the problems goes away. but it time, the problem seems to come back little by little. and the battery life, sometimes its long, but sometimes its short. weird. and i can't update my firmware. huhuhu

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by blaze270284
    one thing i realized bout this phone, u hard reset it. the problems goes away. but it time, the problem seems to come back little by little. and the battery life, sometimes its long, but sometimes its short. weird. and i can't update my firmware. huhuhu
    Firmware updates depend on product codes, try changing code then update with NSU.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

NSU? How? Well. i think i'll just wait. since no major problems yet for me. For games, i play my psp, for pics, i used my digital camera. As long as i can use my 5800 to call and receive msgs, i'm fine. lol.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by blaze270284
    NSU? How? Well. i think i'll just wait. since no major problems yet for me. For games, i play my psp, for pics, i used my digital camera. As long as i can use my 5800 to call and receive msgs, i'm fine. lol.

oh comme on blaze there is not an ounce of adventure in you mate ? doing something different soemtimes frees the spirit and it's good for the soul. and you actually might find that your phone works better with the updated firmware.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i guess i'm the old fashion type. hehe. anyway, i'll try it if it's not that risky. coz if i screw it, i'm done for. the phone cost more than half of my salary to buy. unless ur like phat trance who works with phones everyday. hehe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Are you installing to your memory card??

If you do that and remove the card, the default theme will apply. Install to the phone memory if you want the theme at all times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nah believe me Phat is the only one loaded here. i understand hard earned money and buying crazy phone. NSU is safe it is a nokia software updater software. it is nokia approved you can also see if there is a firmware update from your phone directly via FOTA (firmware over the air ) it uses internet data but its a way smaller package and it is safer over all than NSU. now i am not saying that NSU is perfect either it has bricked i am sure millions of phones but overall it is nothing to worry about. give it a try.

thanks for the reply guys. i tried to update my software using nokia software updater, but there's a message saying that "No Software updates available on your phone. Plsease note that your mobile service provider, operator or carrier may not have approved the latest Nokia device firmware available." does that mean i have to wait for the approval of the firmware from my service provider? what should i do now? thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast