Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by radical24

that's it we are getting a divorce. you order toys right and left and no love for anything else ..........

on a more serious note. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! you are nuts still very happy for you
    I dont love you anymore, i have found another toy that i want

hopefully my battery pack is fully charged until ill get my 5800
    testing

paulkjohn

hey all, frm India, just got my 5800 a week back. Its been about 10 days since its launch here. Big hype but not particularly difficult to purchase a peice. anyway, facing a slight problem with the internal speaker, think it might b broken too... other than that the fones fantastic. the touch, the proximity sensor, the flipwheel n other complicated gadgetry running fine. The battery runs about 2 days as I'm using it excesively with the bluetooth running a couple of hours a day playing music. then the only other thing is that it needs T9 or sum dictionary for the QWERTY keypad....
    having tons of fun soo far.....
    anyone with a list of sum gud sites to download stuff pls lemme know....
    thanx alot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paulkjohn
    hey all, frm India, just got my 5800 a week back. Its been about 10 days since its launch here. Big hype but not particularly difficult to purchase a peice. anyway, facing a slight problem with the internal speaker, think it might b broken too... other than that the fones fantastic. the touch, the proximity sensor, the flipwheel n other complicated gadgetry running fine. The battery runs about 2 days as I'm using it excesively with the bluetooth running a couple of hours a day playing music. then the only other thing is that it needs T9 or sum dictionary for the QWERTY keypad....
    having tons of fun soo far.....
    anyone with a list of sum gud sites to download stuff pls lemme know....
    thanx alot
    whats the flipwheel?
    I agree about the dictionary, it was what made the iPhones keyboard work well. Battery life also sucks, you are lucky to get 2 days out of it (but in comparison I have a friend with a G1 phone and he has to charge his at lunch time!)
    This site has a fair few downloads on it, its where I get all my themes from.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how much FREE RAM does the phone have after the start?
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

YEY i finally got my 5800, have been playing with it all day =)
    ill post some pics and vid tomorrow.

btw im not that impressed with the phone, the screen sensitivity is awful compared to the iphone. specially using opera mini (it can be so that opera mini isnt fully coded for the nokia 5800).

its a good toy to play with but i doubt that it will beat my old pay, the N95
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hello everybody, i am from jordan, i got my 5800 last week, its very nice, i wonder if somebody know the specification of the front camera and how to operate it? we dont have the video call service yet, but i just like to know if the front camera works or not since its not written anywhere, thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    YEY i finally got my 5800, have been playing with it all day =)
    ill post some pics and vid tomorrow.

btw im not that impressed with the phone, the screen sensitivity is awful compared to the iphone. specially using opera mini (it can be so that opera mini isnt fully coded for the nokia 5800).

its a good toy to play with but i doubt that it will beat my old pay, the N95
    o wow cool !!!! awesome that you got it, can't wait to hear more of your impressions of the device. i hope that they iron out those issues before they launch the n97 to the public....i hope...

barzee

I bought my 5800xm last January 10, 2009, via email pre-reservation from nokia philippines. the first 58 in line will get a Sennheiser HD205 headphones plus 2 VIP ticket passes to the 5800official launch party. I was lucky enough to be one of the first 58 and I've been using the 5800xm for a week now...awesome phone. can't wait to install more compatible apps. my other phone is the N82.

btw, mine is the RED 5800xm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Of course you can't compare the actual touch/browsing of the 5800 with the iphone Phat! the nokia 5800 is still very new in the market and browser makers like opera didn't release a special edition for touch screen yet,so I think we should wait a couple of weeks even months before really fully enjoy our 5800s!
    Meanwhile every FW release will make it faster and smoother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the things i hate with the 5800:

*Double Tap!!! i really hate to tap twice
    *the webbrowser scrolling. u know, when you scroll with iphone and removes you finger from the screen it still scrolls and slows down, while the nokia 5800 just stops,
    * screen sensitivity, I really dont like it, its hard to scroll while surfing the net (default browser and opera mini) i have to do the same movement several times for the screen to react.
    testing

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast