Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: OFFICIAL Thread - Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

For people comparing the 5800 to the n95 .... it's purely a matter of getting used to "a touch screen phone" .... after some time with the 5800 ... when i held the n95 i was having difficulty in using it (i mean the n95)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Now that this phone is nearly 1 month with me I can say a strange thing:
    When I first saw it in the cell shop I found it ugly!
    When I tried it in the shop without the screen protector I changed my mind about the ugly look and bought it
    Now 1 month later the more I see it on my desk and the more I feel it ugly again
    It's the first time it happens to me to change the way I feel about a phone so quickly! I am kinda of bored of it so soon?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

People tastes differ a lot .... i would prefer the looks of the i-phone .... yet i can't call a phone that's totally a "screen" ugly .... cz it can change its looks whenever i wish to

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah Iphone is way better looking phone,the 5800 is ugly because of the plastic borders,they are too high,it seems like nokiu had only 2 days to make the design because it's so playschool! unless they targeted pre-teenagers
    My 11y old cousin told me all his friends in his school got it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaleb
    Yeah Iphone is way better looking phone,the 5800 is ugly because of the plastic borders,they are too high,it seems like nokiu had only 2 days to make the design because it's so playschool! unless they targeted pre-teenagers
    Yes Iphone is better looking and has the best interface and Multitouch is awesome, but is more expensive than 5800 and also doesnt have many other features which 5800 already has for a much much lower price.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The tube's interface is boring, nothing new.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes I still preffer SE UI

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well,got my red 5800 las Monday(02/02)and so far been loving it.I've "abandoned" nokia for the last couple of years but,still,loved symbian OS since my 7650/N-Gage days and when I learned that a new touch screen symbian was getting released I had to have it.

It's my first touch device and right now I find the phone perfect for my needs,although the battery could last more.Although last 24h were wifi and multimedia intensive,the battery is already dying.It's only the 2nd recharge,I'm hoping it will get a little better with time.

I find the interface fine.It could be better but as it is,it's not a disappointment.No problems getting where I want to,although the full querty keyboard doesn't work so great for me.I prefer the alphanumeric keypad,with it I can type at least as fast as with my last phone,a moto V3x.

The multimedia capabilities are awsome.Watching TV shows on it is a great experience and listening to music is not shy form decent standalone mp3 players.

I'm really glad I got this phone and with new updates being realeased I can't stop but think it will get even better.

Cheers.

Edit:Forgot to mention its TV connection capabilities.It may not replace a table multimedia player but the videos played ton TV through the 5800 are watchable,and it serves just fine when you want to watch that video with your friends and family.Not essential but I'm glad I can do that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaleb
    I totally agree with you about the better looks of the i-phone .... yet the "looks" matter becomes minor here taking into consideration the specs of both phones .... Nokia 5800 is a better bargain by all means

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I love the 5800. I am very supriced, that many functions are exactly there, where i have put them on
    I need my phone for:
    -Call someone (suprise)
    -Write SMS
    -Hear alot of music
    -Read my Mails
    -Go sometimes quick into the internet

So the 5800 is perfekt for me, all this is very good designed, very fast and the price is
    too good
    Many people say the iPhone is the better phone, but why? The better look? The better
    usability?
    Ok, the look maybe really better, but usability? I have to switch first WLAN on
    to go to the internet, then turning it off when i don't want to use it anymore. I can not forward SMS, etc.
    Usability is not only eye-catching multi-touch-zoom my friends, is alot more!
    If Nokia would sell the phone for the price of the iPhone, im sure, they would not use plastik
    And the last but most important, why 5800 is the better phone: Is not from i-want-all-your-money-so-i-sell-my-things-for-the-double-price-Apple

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast