Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default mailforexchange configuration for nokia5800

    hi,

    anyone configured mailforexchange application in nokia5800 mobile?
    i can't see way to set between POP3 or IMAP4.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: mailforexchange configuration for nokia5800

    Mail 4 Exchange is for MS EXCHANGE (Push Email)! You can get a free account from mail2web.com

    If you want to configure POP or IMAP, use the built-in email client.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: mailforexchange configuration for nokia5800

    Quote Originally Posted by deepak197
    hi,

    anyone configured mailforexchange application in nokia5800 mobile?
    i can't see way to set between POP3 or IMAP4.

    i configured my mail for exchange at work using my outlook and it works fine. what problems are u facing ??
    but if u wanna use it for gmail or other mails that support POP3 or IMAP, just configure it using the mailbox, its pretty straight.forward

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: mailforexchange configuration for nokia5800

    Quote Originally Posted by elia ac
    i configured my mail for exchange at work using my outlook and it works fine. what problems are u facing ??
    but if u wanna use it for gmail or other mails that support POP3 or IMAP, just configure it using the mailbox, its pretty straight.forward
    I use mail.viettel.com.vn
    Can u show me exchange server in this case?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: mailforexchange configuration for nokia5800

    Can you not just use the build in mail server?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: mailforexchange configuration for nokia5800

    Quote Originally Posted by Downin
    Can you not just use the build in mail server?
    Yes, i can't. I don't know infomation about the exchange server.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •