Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PDF reader 5800

iYeD_NoEx

Default Re: PDF reader 5800

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rohangk
    whats the diff between 2nd and 3rd
    apps 2nd would not work on 5800XM
    apps for 3rd would hopefully work on 5800XM, may be more usable with the help of virtual keybord

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have been using this and I was say its quite usable. I have been using it to read novels on my 5800 and it serves it purpose. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't remember the page you were on last time, so you have to flick your you back there or note down the page number before you exit. The software also mistake scroll input when you are in full screen so the toolbar on the right would reappear. Kind of annoying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Loewan
    I have been using this and I was say its quite usable. I have been using it to read novels on my 5800 and it serves it purpose. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't remember the page you were on last time, so you have to flick your you back there or note down the page number before you exit. The software also mistake scroll input when you are in full screen so the toolbar on the right would reappear. Kind of annoying.
    hi
    with this software i couldn't read even a regular document ...how did you read the novel with it!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I purchased Adobe LE 2.5, the one with s60 v5 support, for a bit under half price ($7) from Quickoffice using a link they sent me via email. I suppose they send it to just about everyone who tries out the software, knowing that few will fork over $15 just for a pdf reader. I figured that $7 was borderline fair for the full functionality of being able to access pdfs on my phone considering it has a usable screen for the job. Here's the link I received. It redirects to the Quickoffice website. I assume it should work for anyone else interested, and figure that Quickoffice would be only too happy to have others take up their offer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

adobe lite 2.5 fully supports s60v5(atleast 5800)
    I think crack is also available

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

So there's still no fully-compatible PDF reader for 5800.. that's pretty sad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i get a touch enabled adobe reader PDF...But i forget where i downloaded it..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pmarmer
    I purchased Adobe LE 2.5, the one with s60 v5 support, for a bit under half price ($7) from Quickoffice using a link they sent me via email. I suppose they send it to just about everyone who tries out the software, knowing that few will fork over $15 just for a pdf reader. I figured that $7 was borderline fair for the full functionality of being able to access pdfs on my phone considering it has a usable screen for the job. Here's the link I received. It redirects to the Quickoffice website. I assume it should work for anyone else interested, and figure that Quickoffice would be only too happy to have others take up their offer.

Nice and the price is now 5 ú

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont think we should pay for adobe pdf as well its free on pc so why not mobile surely there has to be some 3rd party developers that have recognized this issue

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast