Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 XM Music Library Refresh Problem

*Edit*

Never mind, I sorted my little problem. Used 'Nokia Music' and my library is as it should now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSpaulding
    *Edit*

Never mind, I sorted my little problem. Used 'Nokia Music' and my library is as it should now
    What problem ..you posted your issue?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: major 5800 music player problem

problem with my music player, when i added few songs to my phone i updated my music library, but know its keeping on updating and dosent stop i even tried restarting my phone but same problem. plzzz help?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: major 5800 music player problem

Quote Originally Posted by adalrocks
    problem with my music player, when i added few songs to my phone i updated my music library, but know its keeping on updating and dosent stop i even tried restarting my phone but same problem. plzzz help?
    Try this thread.
    http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/index.php?topic=695.0

Alchemy

Good day All
    That's my first post here and i hope its useful for rohangk....
    I had this Refreshing problem rohangk,and i still have it but the solution is simple,
    First of all connect ur 5800 with the USB cable,and confirm its seen by the PC(better use mass storage transfer if their is a huge # of songs as not to freez ur mobile),a window will open asking if u wanna Sync digital media,open folders,open as digital camera,smthg like this...
    Choose to Sync digital media which will open a special win. media player interface then follow these steps:

1)Just creat on your Pc any # of Named Playlists on the opened Win.media player interface
    2)drag drop the songs in the wanted playlist,then add all these lists to "sync list"
    3)Their is a tool in the top of the win. media player window called"sync.",press it and slect sync to memory card of 5800,and wait till the sync. is complete
    4)u will find all playlists in your mobile music library and from this library u can modifiy and creat new combinations of folders and playlists without the need to refresh anything...

Hope that helps ...

Alchemy

Dear Rohangk...
    Did my solution help you with your problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy
    Good day All
    That's my first post here and i hope its useful for rohangk....
    I had this Refreshing problem rohangk,and i still have it but the solution is simple,
    First of all connect ur 5800 with the USB cable,and confirm its seen by the PC(better use mass storage transfer if their is a huge # of songs as not to freez ur mobile),a window will open asking if u wanna Sync digital media,open folders,open as digital camera,smthg like this...
    Choose to Sync digital media which will open a special win. media player interface then follow these steps:

1)Just creat on your Pc any # of Named Playlists on the opened Win.media player interface
    2)drag drop the songs in the wanted playlist,then add all these lists to "sync list"
    3)Their is a tool in the top of the win. media player window called"sync.",press it and slect sync to memory card of 5800,and wait till the sync. is complete
    4)u will find all playlists in your mobile music library and from this library u can modifiy and creat new combinations of folders and playlists without the need to refresh anything...

Hope that helps ...
    Thanks for ur detailed explanation. I did a hard reset and its working now, If the problem occurs again i will surely try ur solution first. Does this sync also work normally, i.e. when the library hasent crashed.

Alchemy

As far as i know
    It works as long as both devices c each other....
    And as long as the pop window appear on PC as you plug ur mobile(i have windows Vista Home edition)
    But tell me...
    Whe u hard resseted the mobile ,was the old library songs u had before ,synconized when the mobile recovered?or u just backed up "ALL" with the PC suite and when u Sync. it back all OLD library data appeared again?
    Did u remove both teh sim and MEM. Card before the Reset?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy
    As far as i know
    It works as long as both devices c each other....
    And as long as the pop window appear on PC as you plug ur mobile(i have windows Vista Home edition)
    But tell me...
    Whe u hard resseted the mobile ,was the old library songs u had before ,synconized when the mobile recovered?or u just backed up "ALL" with the PC suite and when u Sync. it back all OLD library data appeared again?
    Did u remove both teh sim and MEM. Card before the Reset?
    No had to backup everything ,except the preinstalled apps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh.. and only removed the memory card, btw i also formatted the memory card before resetting (since i had to take a backup)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast