Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia 5800 XpressMusic pictures QUALITY,see the samples !!!

I heared many complains about nokia 5800 camera ! is it because the quality or the ability to take picture in dim light?
    i have sony handycam DVD708E & it has the same problem with recording or taking pictures with dim lights like distortion & less quality than the daylight!
    So its a conclusion that every digital camera has the same issue no matter how it developed with latest technology like SONY handycam !
    Nokia made this camera for essential needs during daylight photograph or video recording !
    If you want better quality in dim light just buy +500$ dedicated cybershot camera !!!
    After i updated to v.20 the camera became more stable with better autofocus that made me to share the amazing pictures i have taken with this phone!
    To all complainers should see the samples of autofocus,Notice:all these pictures taken with "Automatic" mode & no modification set.
    if you wnat to know more just save the pictures to your PC & right click to see the properties!!!
    see the samples:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic pictures QUALITY,see the samples !!!

Whatever you do people, don't buy a Sony camera. Unspeakable proprietary format, typical Sony. Also, all of your photos are using macro mode, which is a basically the sole feature of the 5800 camera that has received any praise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I cant see whats wrong with the quality TBH, its good enough for a camera phone

mufaddal_km

^^^
    yup for a camera phone it does well ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Downin
    I cant see whats wrong with the quality TBH, its good enough for a camera phone
    Im agree with ya.
    This one I took with goetagging activated as shown in exif data, so if I want to upload to google earth it will be positioned automatically.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zozolaladodo
    I heared many complains about nokia 5800 camera ! is it because the quality or the ability to take picture in dim light?
    i have sony handycam DVD708E & it has the same problem with recording or taking pictures with dim lights like distortion & less quality than the daylight!
    So its a conclusion that every digital camera has the same issue no matter how it developed with latest technology like SONY handycam !
    Nokia made this camera for essential needs during daylight photograph or video recording !
    If you want better quality in dim light just buy +500$ dedicated cybershot camera !!!
    After i updated to v.20 the camera became more stable with better autofocus that made me to share the amazing pictures i have taken with this phone!
    To all complainers should see the samples of autofocus,Notice:all these pictures taken with "Automatic" mode & no modification set.
    if you wnat to know more just save the pictures to your PC & right click to see the properties!!!
    see the samples:
    wow nice!! cant wait to get the update!! plus welcome yaa iraqi where are u from in iraq? im from samawah and live in dearborn mi now!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't agree completely.. though the resolution of pictures is good for a camera phone, the colours are not even close to what we see..

I tried all possible combinations like low light, incandescent filters... everything... in case we take indoor closeups, with or without flash, it seems that the person has got jaundice!!!
    Can someone comment on colours and how to optimize colour settings?

Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wow pretty nice
    but you need to increase color contrast, it will look much better

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Ivor - what should i choose within colour settings? (I usually choose night mode for max exposure + incandescent mode) - what all settings do u recommend? Thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah.....pictures and videos taken in daylight are pretty good........i am satisfied with the camera.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast