Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default application removal

    can anyone please help me with removing applications.

    I've installed some applications that need purchasing and i'm not interested in them....and i want to know how i can uninstall them.

    thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: application removeal

    Menu > settings > application settings > installed apps, choose what application u want to uninstall then press options > uninstall app

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: application removeal

    thanks for the help.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: application removeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Powah
    Menu > settings > application settings > installed apps, choose what application u want to uninstall then press options > uninstall app
    how is this procedure different from, in the app screen, with the icons, use:

    "options > organize" then choose app to be removed and "options > remove"?

    thanks

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: application removeal

    Quote Originally Posted by lucaslucas
    how is this procedure different from, in the app screen, with the icons, use:

    "options > organize" then choose app to be removed and "options > remove"?

    thanks
    No difference.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: application removal

    good, thanks usta for your answer.

    at least in this way I don't get the low memory error

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: application removal

    Quote Originally Posted by Powah
    Menu > settings > application settings > installed apps, choose what application u want to uninstall then press options > uninstall app
    I am unable to uninstall application. I get a message " Memory is full. Close some application and try again". I dont have many application running. My phone memory only 2.5 MB left. Is this the reason why I get this message. How to overcome from this issue. Anyone can help me Pl.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: application removal

    Quote Originally Posted by OMUR123
    I am unable to uninstall application. I get a message " Memory is full. Close some application and try again". I dont have many application running. My phone memory only 2.5 MB left. Is this the reason why I get this message. How to overcome from this issue. Anyone can help me Pl.
    Restart the phone and try removing some apps using the method in post #3.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: application removal

    how to uninstall preinstalled apps (my n97 mini) like Joikuspot, Qik, Boingo?
    No uninstaller with organize nor in app manager.. (

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: application removal

    Quote Originally Posted by narcisx2
    how to uninstall preinstalled apps (my n97 mini) like Joikuspot, Qik, Boingo?
    No uninstaller with organize nor in app manager.. (
    Usually, things that come with FW, cannot be uninstalled.
    However, here is a specific trick to remove Boingo: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,10563.0.html


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [S60v3 Application] Free Full Screen Caller Application
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v3 Apps
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. boring folder icons removal
    By ahmedjhang in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 06:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •